Lovely Sinners Of The Night (Chris Motionless and Ricky Horror)

"Those guys are staring at you." Chelsea whispered. I was at Bar Sinister with my best friend, and a couple of guys had been watching me for the last half hour.

Everywhere I went, they followed, always keeping their distance. They just stared with emotionless faces.

One was fairly tall, with brown eyes, jet black hair to his shoulders, snakebites, and a vertical labret piercing.

The other was significantly shorter than his friend, with piercing blue eyes, two bottom lip piercings on one side and one on the opposite side, with long black hair.

They were both pretty damn pale, and dressed in all black. I'd be lying if I said they weren't attractive, but they gave me the creeps.

"I'm gonna try to sneak out." I sighed, "I'll text you tomorrow." "Be safe." she said nervously. I gave her a quick hug before walking outside.

I entered the alley on the side to get to my car, and a pair of arms grabbed mine as a hand went over my mouth.

I screamed in panic as I was pulled against someone's chest, and then the shorter man stepped into view.

"Relax darling, we won't bite." he smiled darkly. "Don't lie to the girl." the tall one laughed, still holding onto me.

"Please just let me go!" I begged, a tear sliding down my cheek as a chunk of my red and black hair fell in front of my face.

"Oh but we can't." the short one chuckled, "We're SO hungry, and we think you'll be just perfect to feed on."

What the fuck, are these bastards cannibals or some crazy ass shit like that? No thanks Sir I'm not a Happy Meal.

"Hmm, you truly do seem perfect." the tall one sighed happily, releasing one of my arms to put his hand on my hip.

"I'm not food, you crazy fucks!" I spat at them, trying to break free. The short one caught hold of me.

"Aw Chris, she's a fighter!" he giggled,"Don't you just adore that?" As he spoke, his eyes flickered to black.

"What the-" My exclamation was cut off by him crashing his lips against mine. What was even more strange was I felt a desire to kiss back.

I did so, jerking one arm free to place a hand on the side of his face. "Save it for the house Ricky." Chris growled.

Ricky pulled away reluctantly before asking my name. "Dusty." I mumbled, feeling lightheaded from the kiss.

Surprisingly, I craved more.

I pawed at his shirt, trying to bring him closer to me since Chris still had a hold of me.

"So much for being a fighter." Chris smirked behind me. His arms snaked around my waist to hold me tighter, and then we were in a bedroom somewhere.

"What the fuck?!" I panicked, backing away from both of them. "We're not gonna eat till we explain are we?" Chris whined at Ricky.

Ricky shook his head and turned to face me. "Alright Dusty. Chris and I are Demons, we feed off sex, we're hungry as fuck, now let's bang."

Demons?

Sex?

Hungry?

Fucking?

Ah why not.

I jumped onto the bed, twisting in the air so I landed on my back with my head on the pillows.

"Good girl." Ricky smirked at me, taking off his shirt at the same time as Chris. I yanked mine off as Chris crawled on top of me.

"You're our little whore for the night." he smiled, pushing my skirt up to reveal my black thong.