City Lights (Chris Motionless and Mike Kuza)

~Author's Note: You want BDSM? BDSM you shall have >:) Possible trigger for sexual aggressiveness so read at your own risk folks!~

I stared at my boyfriend Chris's face on my laptop, him telling me he wouldn't be home for another few days.

He was away on tour, and he said they had to play one more show before coming home.

"I'm sorry Isabelle, you know I wish I were there with you." Chris told me. "I know babe." I sighed.

He's really just so sweet; he treats me like a queen, and doesn't believe in fucking at all, only making love.

We talked on Skype for a few more minutes before he went to go eat dinner. As soon as I put my laptop away, there was a knock on the front door of my apartment.

Confused, I got up and answered it. "Hey Pet." the man smiled at me. "Hey." I blushed, a piece of my red hair falling over my face.

"When's your boy gonna be home?" he asked, stepping inside and placing his large, soft hands on my hips.

"Few days. Plenty of time for us, Master." I breathed, pushing the door shut. "Perfect." Kuza sneered, one hand going down to my ass and squeezing.

I should probably explain. Kuza is a friend of Chris, but also my Master. Our relationship is strictly Dom/sub, no touchy feely shit there.

I do love Chris, but he doesn't give me what I want in the bedroom, whereas Kuza always does.

"Get in the bedroom, Slut." Kuza growled. I turned to walk into my bedroom and felt him smack my ass, making me jump with a squeal.

I walked into my room, Master immediately behind me. He slammed the door shut and shoved me onto the bed before tearing my clothes off of my tall body.

"Have you been touching those pretty little holes of mine, Slut?" Master hissed, wrapping one hand around my throat.

"No Master." I answered, lying. "Are you fucking lying to me?" he growled, "Are you lying to your Master?"

I bit my lip, knowing the punishment I was about to receive. "Yes Master." I whimpered. Hopefully I'll get less of a punishment for confessing.

Master raised his free hand and slapped me across the face sharply. "How fucking dare you!" he exclaimed, "I'd think you would know better by now."

He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me by my hair so that I was laying across his knee, completely exposed.

"You'll get 30 for this. You're going to count each one out loud. If you miss one we start over." he said firmly.

I didn't miss a single one, but I was crying from pain by the time it was finished. "That'll teach you to lie and play with Master's fuckholes, won't it?"

I nodded with a sniffle. "Yes Master." He pulled me up by my hair once more and made me get on my knees.

He undid the button on his jeans and pulled the zipper down, then pulled his member out.

"Get over here Bitch." Kuza scowled when I looked at him with innocent eyes. He grabbed my hair once again and forced himself into my mouth.

I whimpered as he started thrusting into my mouth, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

Master slapped me again before shoving all of himself into my mouth, making me gag and my eyes water again.

"You are nothing more than the holes I fuck." he spat, "Quit fucking acting like I give a shit."

He actually does care for me quite a bit, he just doesn't let it show in the bedroom. He knows I prefer it.

Master continued to fuck my mouth hard and deep, making me gag numerous times as tears rolled down my face till I got used to it.

"Don't swallow right away." he groaned, and I knew he was close. He came in my mouth a few moments later.

He thrusted into my mouth a couple more times before pulling out. "Open your mouth. Show Master the present he gave you." Kuza ordered.

I obediently did so, and he smiled with satisfaction. "Good Slut. You can go ahead and swallow now."

I swallowed the salty liquid, then said, "Thank you Master." "Welcome, Whore." he smiled, and I saw the affection in his eyes.

I smiled back, and his face immediately hardened. "Suck me off again." he demanded.

I lowered my eyes as I took his now-soft length into my mouth, sucking on him yet again.

He pulled me off of him once he was rock hard and shoved me onto my back so that my head was on the foot of the bed.

"Does Slut deserve a reward for being a good girl for Master?" Kuza asked, positioning himself at my entrance.

"Yes please Master." I answered hopefully. He slid inside me, just as the bedroom door opened.

"Surpri-" Chris's excited voice cut off at the sight in front of him: his girlfriend getting fucked by one of his close and trusted friends.

"Chris!" Kuza exclaimed, and I shoved him off of me so I could sit up and face Chris.

He had the most hurt look on his face, and a bouquet of roses on the floor as he began to cry.

"Please tell me I'm dreaming." he whimpered. "Chris, let us explain." Kuza tried, and Chris shook his head.

"I'm done, with both of you..." he muttered, walking out. I grabbed my large shirt off the floor, putting it on as I ran after him.

~Author's Note: In case you guys couldn't tell, I already have some BDSM knowledge... teehee. I'm a sickminded fuck. Hope you enjoyed, stay kinky!~