Lonely (Allison Green and Alan Ashby)

I flopped backwards on my bed with a loud sigh. I hated when Alan was away on tour; I always got so lonely.

  I decided to call one of our friends, Allison Green, and I invited her to come over, so she said she would be here in 20 minutes.

  I got up and looked in the mirror and cringed. My hair was a mess, my makeup was smudged, and I was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. Ugh. No.

  I quickly fixed my long black and pink hair and makeup, then threw on black shorts with a Suicide Silence shirt I had cut into a tanktop. By the time I was done, she was almost at the house.

  I sat on the bed a bit longer till Allison called and said she was outside. I hurried downstairs and threw the front door open. "Hey Laura!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around me.

  I hugged her tightly, then moved aside so she could come in. She looked pretty casual today, in yoga pants, a sweater, and a pony tail. She still looked really pretty though; she always did.

  I've actually had feelings for her for quite some time, but I'm with Alan, and I'm pretty sure she's straight. Oh well.

  Allison and I went and sat on the couch, talking about our days. "You didn't do anything today, really?" she asked in surprise.

  I shook my head laughing. "Really, I'm always so lonely." I replied. She moved closer to me and said, "I can keep you company," in what can only be described as a seductive tone.

  "How you gonna do that?" I asked, matching her tone. Allison said nothing; she merely crashed her lips against mine, pushing me down so I was laying on my back.

  Allison fucking Green was kissing me. Holy fucking shit. Oh my God. Oh my God. She got on top of me, straddling my hips.

  She began to attack my neck, biting, sucking, and kissing it. "Allison..." I moaned, gripping her hair as she found my sweet spot.

  She sat up and yanked her top off, then helped me with mine. "Wh-what about A-Alan?" I stuttered as she went back to attacking my sweet spot.

  "I won't tell anyone, promise." she murmured against my neck, then tugged at the skin with her teeth. "Then fuck me." I begged her, and felt her smirk against my skin.

  She pulled off her yoga pants as I dragged my nails across her stomach, and she moaned lightly. I grinned in victory and she feverishly pulled off my shorts.

  Allison moved back up to kiss my lips, then slid her hand inside my panties and started to rub my clit. "Mm, you're amazing..." I whispered against her lips.

  She slipped one finger inside me, followed immediately by a second, and began to thrust them in and out. "H-harder." I pleaded, and she eagerly obeyed. Right as Alan walked in.

"What the fuck?"

  My eyes flew open and I shoved Allison off me, sending her to the floor. "Alan, I-" "Save it." Alan growled, throwing his bag on the floor.

  "Is this what happens when I leave you alone? You get so desperate ya fuck Allison?"

  "I actually started it..." Allison mumbled. Alan rolled his eyes. "Like I give a shit who started it." I was almost in tears. "Alan, I'm so-"

  He cut me off with his lips. "I just want in on the action." Alan smiled. My jaw fell through the floor, clear to fucking Asia. "I'm down." Allison said, coming up behind me and grabbing my ass.

  "Laura?" Alan asked me if I was okay with it, and I grinned. "Fuck yes I am." I giggled, and Alan ripped his shirt off as I rid him of his jeans and boxers.

  He stepped out of them and shoved me onto the couch in a sitting position. Allison got on top of me and started fingering me again, grinding her hips against mine. Alan came up behind her, standing, and held her by the waist.

  "Ready?" he asked her, positioning himself. "Mhmm." she responded, as her mouth was busy with mine.

  Alan slowly pushed into her and she moaned, then started fingering me harder.

  Alan started thrusting in and out of her, pushing Allison against me repeatedly, and reached around her to grope my boobs.

  "I'm close." I warned them, feeling the knot in my stomach grow even tighter. "Let me finish her." Alan mumbled to Allison, pulling out of her.

  Allison got off and Alan pushed me onto my back. He spread my legs as Allison went back to messing with my neck, and started pleasuring herself.

  Alan thrusted into me roughly, and I groaned at the sudden penetration. He immediately started thrusting in and out at a quick and rough pace, and it didn't take long till I came, moaning loudly.

  Alan pulled out and Allison crawled between my legs, then used her tongue to clean up my mess as she started pumping Alan with her hand while he fingered her.

  They came at the same time, moaning each other's names; I was simply a mess. "That was fun." Alan panted, laying on the ground. "Definitely." Allison chuckled, starting to get dressed.

  I remained silent, but started putting my clothes on as well, and Alan finally put his on. "We should do that again sometime!" Allison smiled, then left.

  "She's right." Alan agreed, snuggling up to me on the couch. "Hmm, maybe." I teased. "I love you Laura." he murmured. "I love you too Alan." I replied, then kissed the tip of his nose.