Vic Fuentes and Kellin Quinn (Advice)

*Kellin's POV*

"Face it Vic, you have no clue how to get there." I groaned at my best friend. We were driving to go to dinner at a new place, but were clueless as to directions.

"Alright, fine." he sighed, "I'll Google it." He pulled out his phone as we approached a stoplight, and because he wasn't paying full attention, we rear-ended the car in front of us.

"Nice job!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air. "Shit!" Vic exclaimed, jumping out of the car.

The other driver, a girl, got out as well, and hurried to check the damage. "Oh thank God!" I heard her exclaim upon seeing there was only a scratch.

"I'm so so so sorry Miss." Vic started apologizing to her profusely, while I smirked at him from the passenger seat. The girl stood and started to say something, but her jaw fell open when she finally looked at Vic.

"Oh my God. You- you're- that was totally my fault I am so fucking sorry!" she exclaimed. It was then that I saw she was wearing a Pierce The Veil tanktop, and I laughed.

"No, I wasn't paying attention, that was my bad." Vic said as I got out of the car. Thankfully this wasn't a busy intersection; there were no other cars around.

"Nice shirt." I smiled at her, and her jaw fell open once again. "Oh, I- uh- thank you." she blushed, tucking a piece of blue hair behind her ear. "Yeah, what band is that?" Vic joked, making her giggle.

"One of my favorites, they're really amazing." she replied, playing along. "Well, I'm sorry for him," I said, poking Vic's arm, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, absolutely." the girl replied, still smiling. "Well come on Kell, we gotta figure out where the fuck this place is." Vic said.

"What place?" the girl asked inquisitively. "The new restaurant in town, Shelby's." I answered.

"Oh I know where that is!" she exclaimed, "I can give you directions, if you want." "Or," Vic said, "you lead us there and let me buy you dinner. Least I can do for rear-ending your car."

The girl shook her head. "Thank you, but I couldn't impose." I asked her her name, and she told me it was Michelle. "Michelle, please. Let us buy you dinner." I tried, and she submitted.

We got into our cars again and Vic drove behind her, following her to Shelby's. We were seated almost immediately, and started talking about random things.

Of course, music came up.

We talked about our love of music, favorite bands, and things like that, till she said, "I'm actually trying to start my own band."

"That's amazing." I smiled as Vic looked over the menu, "What do you do, sing, play, or both?"

"I sing, and I'm learning how to play guitar. Acoustic for now, of course, but the sound is gonna be a lot like Sleeping With Sirens mixed with Motionless In White."

"And what does THAT sound like?" Vic asked, laughing. "Motionless music, Sleeping's lyric style." she responded, smiling.

I nodded. "That actually sounds pretty cool, I'll be watching for your music." I told her, and she smiled even bigger. "There's just one problem." she said, her smile disappearing.

Vic and I asked what it was, and she told us she doesn't know anyone that plays. "Oh that's no biggie!" Vic told her, "You can look on Craigslist for anyone wanting a female singer, or even post your own ad." "Or both." I added.

Michelle smiled again. "Thank you, that's really helpful." she said. A waitress came over and took our order then, and when she left, Michelle asked if we had any more advice.

"Don't give up, ever." Vic said, full seriousness in his voice, "And don't let anything hold you back." "Fuck, when we were starting, we were working our asses off to buy equipment and practicing in our parents' garages, and now look at us!" I added.

"People slammed doors in my face, saying we would never make it, and we would never be good enough, but guess what. We made it. We were good enough. And I'm no better than you, Michelle."