Truth Or Dare (Ashley Purdy)

"Alright Jinxx, truth or dare?" CC asked.

I got invited to the Black Veil Brides bus during Warped Tour by Ashley Purdy after running into him in a crowd, and I do mean running into him. We wound up playing truth or dare.

"Mm, dare." Jinxx said, a mischievous look flashing through his eyes. CC grinned and ran to the back of the bus, then returned a minute later.

"I dare you to put this on. You gotta wear it till we get to the next venue." CC told him, handing him a pink thong that I guessed was his girlfriend's.

I sure fucking hope that's whose thong it is.

Jinxx gave him a look of fear before climbing to his feet and retreating to the bathroom to change.

"Was that necessary?" Andy sighed, and CC nodded as he giggled. "Lighten up kid, it's a game." Ashley laughed.

Jinxx came out a few seconds later, still fidgeting with his southward area. "These. Are. So. Fucking. Uncomfortable!"

We all burst out laughing, and I accidentally fell over into Ashley's side. He gave me a quick one armed hug before I sat up.

I felt myself blush as Jinxx finally sat, still trying to adjust himself. "Alright Ashley, truth or dare?"

He thought for a moment before firmly answering, "Dare." Jinxx eyed him for a moment, thinking, then got a wicked smile.

"I dare you to kiss Sierra."

My breath hitched as my eyes went wide. "Idon'tknowifthat'sagoodi-" Ashley cut me off with his lips, cupping my face with his hands so that I couldn't move.

My eyes were wide as I completely froze. Yeah it was a dare, but still, Ashley fucking Purdy was kissing me.

He finally pulled away and I saw the other guys giving me looks of pure and utter disappointment.

I instantly lowered my hazel eyes to my lap, feeling my cheeks turn bright red from embarrassment.

"Sierra, truth or dare?" Ashley said in a low voice. "T-truth." I stuttered, shying away from him a little and in doing so bumping into Jake.

Ashley scooted closer to me and lifted my chin so I would look at him. Our lips were just centimetres away...

"Do you want me to do that again?" He murmured, his eyes on my lips but quickly flickering up to meet mine.

"Y-yes..." I confessed, lowering my eyes again whilst a piece of my red hair with blonde highlights fell in front of my face.

"Get out." Ashley said firmly. My head snapped up to look at him and I fought the urge to cry. "Wha-.... what?"

"Guys." Ashley snapped, turning to look at his bandmates, "Unless you'd like a show I suggest you get out."

My cheeks turned fire engine red as the rest of the guys stood up, grumbling and cussing at Ashley as they left.

Ashley got up after them and locked the door to the bus, then sat on the couch again.

"Come here beautiful." Ashley smiled seductively, beckoning me with one finger as he patted his lap.

My breathing turned shaky as I moved to straddle him, my hands placed gently on his shoulders.

"There's my Purdy girl!" he grinned, cupping my face with one hand before again pressing his soft lips to mine.

This time I kissed back, his other hand coming to rest on my hip and gripping it tightly.

One of my own hands slid up to tangle into his hair. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip, and I gladly gave him access.

He tugged at the bottom of my shirt, so I pulled away to yank it off of my body, then helped him remove his.

He pushed me down onto my back, then crawled between my legs and removed the jeans I was wearing as I pulled my bra off.

He leaned down to pull my underwear off with his teeth, sliding them down my legs and tossing them to the floor.

I sat up quickly and undid his jeans and pushed them down, so he removed them fully, his already fully erect manhood springing free to slap up against his stomach.

I pulled him down to connect our lips, and he took the opportunity to thrust into me, making me moan into his mouth.

He wasted no time finding a steady pace to pound into me, the bus rocking from his movements.

I leaned up to bite his neck, making him moan and hang his head some as he dug his nails into my hips.

We kept going for a bit longer till I felt that familiar knot build up in the pit of my stomach.

"Ashley I'm close." I moaned up, lifting my hips to meet his thrusts. "Cum for me baby." he said in a husky voice.

It sent me over the edge, my juices flowing around his thick length, my eyes rolling back in my head as my toes curled.

He kept moving inside me till he released, filling me with his warm seed before pulling out and collapsing on top of me.

"That was amazing." he breathed as I traced circles into his back. "It sure was, Outlaw." I chuckled.

~Author's Note: If you thought I was gonna write this without making a single pun about his name I don't think we could be friends.~