Beautiful (Jacky Vincent)

I climbed out of the backyard pool, retrieving my towel so I could dry off. My boyfriend Jacky wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, whispering, "You're so beautiful, Kyla."

  Jacky and I have been dating for two amazing months now, and I can honestly say he's my everything. He's always so sweet to me, and always has been.

  "I'm not that beautiful..." I blushed, hiding my face in my towel. I walked back into my house, Jacky following me. As I walked into the hallway toward my bedroom, Jacky pinned me against the wall.

  He looked me up and down, then looked deep into my eyes. "Can I make you feel beautiful?" he murmured, his breath hot against my neck.

  I lifted his chin to kiss him, and he placed his hands gently on my hips. Our kiss quickly grew more passionate and heated, and he lifted me up, me wrapping my arms and legs around him, and he carried me into my bedroom, depositing me gently on my bed.

  "The bed is gonna get all wet." I whined at him, and he responded by pushing me to lay down and pressing his lips against mine.

  "Jacky?" I mumbled against his lips. "Hm?" "I-" I looked into his eyes longingly, "I want you..." Jacky chuckled at me, shaking his head.

  "Is that, is that bad?" I whimpered nervously. "No, baby, it's okay." Jacky smiled reassuringly before lovingly pressing his lips to mine.

  "You're sure?" I asked, "I don't wanna rush us or anything..." Jacky shook his head again and smiled. "Baby, if you're ready, you're ready. It's no big deal."

  There was a comforting look in his eyes that made me relax. "Okay.." I whispered, leaning back up to kiss him. Jacky crawled on top of me, getting between my legs, and I laid back down.

  He trailed sweet kisses down my jawline to my neck, making me moan quietly when he nibbled on my sweet spot. I gripped some of his wet, black hair in my hand as he started to suck on my neck, creating a hickey.

  "You ready?" he murmured against my skin, one hand on my bikini bottoms. "Mhmm." Jacky slowly pulled my bottoms off, letting them drop to the floor.

  He reached up and gently removed my top as well, moving down to kiss my breasts softly. "You're beautiful, Kyla." he whispered sweetly, his bluish-green eyes meeting mine.

  I blushed and lowered my gaze, and he sat up to pull off his swimtrunks and deposit them on the floor as well. He slowly aligned himself with my entrance, then looked into my eyes. "I promise I'll be gentle." he assured me, and I nodded.

  Jacky took a deep breath, then slowly pushed himself in. I squeaked at the pain, shutting my eyes tightly as I gripped the bedsheets.

  "Do you want me to stop?" he asked quickly. I thought for a moment before telling him I didn't. Jacky stayed still to let me adjust to him, kissing me passionately instead.

  After not too long, the pain started to subside, so I gave him permission to move. He kissed my cheek lightly before pushing himself in a bit more, still being slow and careful.

  It hurt a bit, but it was now more pleasure than pain. "Do that, do that again." I mumbled, in love with the feel.

  He kissed my lips again as he slowly pulled out most of the way, then thrusted back into me. "Uhf, Jacky..." I moaned, wrapping my arms around his middle.

  "Do you want it again?" he asked softly, his voice now laced with lust. "Y-yes." I stuttered as he nibbled on my sweet spot. Jacky started thrusting into me at a slow, careful pace, gradually becoming faster.

  The air was filled with heat and moans, from Jacky and I both. "I'm close." he warned, defining me with each deep thrust. "Me too." I moaned as I dragged my nails up his back.

  "Uhg, Kyla!" he groaned, releasing himself inside me. Jacky pulled out and sat up, but I quickly pulled him back down. "Please don't stop." I whispered into his ear before lightly tugging his earlobe with my teeth.

  Jacky pushed back into me, making me moan. "Harder." I pleaded quietly, digging my nails into his hips. He started thrusting deep into me, hitting my g-spot. "Oh, Jacky yes, yes!" I shouted, feeling the knot in my stomach disappear.

  Jacky kissed me with a smile, then pulled out and rolled over onto the bed, panting heavily. "That was amazing." I breathed, turning onto my side to look at him.

    He smiled again with closed eyes and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. "You really are beautiful, Kyla." he whispered before kissing my forehead.