Punished (Chris Motionless)

~Author's Note: This will probably be shit cuz I don't usually write from a guy's POV, but I'll do my best!~

"You worthless fucking bitches, you answer us when we speak to you!" I heard Ang growl harshly.

I rolled my eyes as I set down my Pumpkin Spice Lattè to go deal with the situation.

We bought a couple of sex slaves about two months ago, and they're still scared shitless of everything.

You would think they would've learned by now.

I walked into the back room in our house, where we kept the two girls, in time to see Angelo hitting one of them, called Holly, across the face.

The other one, Valetta, was still in the large cage we kept them in, curled up in a ball in the corner.

"What'd she do now, Ang?" I chuckled, stepping up beside him. "Little fucking bitch refuses to stop crying." he growled, gripping her by the hair.

"And that one won't do shit!" I raised an eyebrow and placed my hand over his. "Let go of her, I'll take over from here Ang."

Ang growled again, telling them they're both disgusting and worthless, as he left the room.

I sighed and shook my head at them. "You two don't fucking learn, do you?" I questioned, and they both gazed at me fearfully.

I rolled my eyes at them before slapping the one that was out of the cage. "You fucking answer your Master, slut." I spat at her.

"Yes, Master!" she cried, holding the side of her face. I yanked her hand away from her, pulling her up towards me by her wrist.

"That's it, you two need a fucking punishment." I hissed, and they both shut up. They probably thought if they started behaving, I would go easy.

Yeah right.

I locked the cage to make sure the other one wouldn't escape, then dragged the other to the bed and threw her onto it.

"Please Master." she begged, curling up in a ball and crying. I forcefully straighened her out and got on top of her, and she started trembling.

"Fucking control yourself!" I ordered, slapping her again. She stopped shaking (for the most part) and squeezed her eyes shut, digging her fingernails into her palms.

I pulled down her shorts and underwear roughly, tossing them to the ground, and did the same with her shirt and bra.

I yanked off my shirt and jeans, staying in my boxers as I straddled her hips and grinded my growing bulge against her.

"Tell me you love this." I growled, pinning her wrists above her head. "I l-love this!" she cried, squeezing her eyes shut even tighter.

"Tell me I'm perfect for you." I demanded, and she repeated the phrase.

I let go of her wrists to pull down my boxers, and she opened her eyes. "Pl-please." she whimpered.

I rolled my eyes and pinned her wrists once more, getting beween her legs, then slid inside her.

She groaned at the sudden penetration, arching her back as I started thrusting into her.

"You're...Nothing...But...A...Whore!" I grunted between quick thrusts.

She bit her lip so hard, I'm sure it drew blood, and for some strange reason, that thought turned me on.

Major.

I leaned down, thrusting into her harder, taking pleasure in her crying as I bit her neck, hard.

"It hurts!" she sobbed, squirming underneath me. I sat up, holding her wrists in one hand as I once again slapped her.

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted at her, making her whimper and tremble again.

I growled, rolling my eyes as I pulled out of her. I got off of her and grabbed her clothes from the floor, throwing them in her face.

She put them on quickly, mumbling a thank you. When she was done, I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the cage.

"Stay." I hissed at her, dropping her at my feet so I could unlock the cage. Once I got it open, I shoved her inside, then pulled the other one out.

I pointed at the bed, and she slowly walked over to it, taking off her shirt in the process.

I locked the cage again, then walked over to join Valetta on the bed as she removed her shorts.

At least she had SOME smarts about her.

I pushed her hands away, ripping off her shorts and throwing them to the ground.

Getting on my knees, I pushed her head down to my crotch and ordered her to suck.

She took me into her mouth immediately, making me moan. I laced my fingers through her hair as she started bobbing her head up and down on my length.

I pushed her head down more, forcing her to deep throat me till I felt my tip hit the back of her throat.

"Uhg, fuck yes!" I moaned as she began bobbing her head up and down once again.

I started thrusting into her mouth, and she remained still to let me take control so that I was mouthfucking her.

"Moan for me." I panted, "Show me that you love it." She let out a soft moan, so I gripped her hair tighter and told her to moan louder.

"Make the guys jealous of how good you feel with me." I ordered, and she moaned again. Really fucking loudly.

That was enough to send me over the edge, making me shoot my load down her throat.

She swallowed with ease, then dragged her tongue across her lips to erase the excess.

Such a good little whore.

I shoved her onto her back and got between her legs, aligning myself with her entry before pushing into her.

She stayed silent, though I saw her jaw tighten in pain. "You like it?" I sneered at her, "Yeah? Tell me. Tell me how good I make you feel."

I thrusted into her every other word, making the bed shake some. "You make me so hot Master, I love it." she said obediently, and I smiled, starting to thrust harder.

"Tell me I'm the best you've ever had." I growled, leaning down and biting her neck.

"You're the best I've ever had." she groaned, then arched her back and moaned like the dirty slut she is when I hit her g-spot.

"Say you want it again." I whispered harshly on her ear, groping her breasts with one hand.

"I want it again." she murmured, and I started hitting that spot repeatedly, causing her to scream a couple times and moan profanities.

I flipped us so she was on top, and she took that as her cue to ride me like a cowgirl at a rodeo.

In no time at all, I was a moaning mesa underneath her, and was soon shooting my load into her for the second time.

I pushed her off of me to catch my breath, and threw her clothes at her. She put them back on, and I grabbed her by her wrist and drug her to the cage.

I shoved her to the ground, unlocked the cage door, and then forced her into it. Locking the door, I smirked at them.

"Please make me punish you again."