You Are The Most Beautiful Girl (Jacky Vincent)

~Self harm trigger warning!!!~

@fallingonmybed: ugh @xXpierceXx is so disgusting, shes an emo fag

@bandzwhorez: @xXpierceXx is a nasty slut

@starzfayding: vomit is prettier than @xXpierceXx

@luvmeh8me: kill urself @xXpierceXx

  I read through the horrible things people were posting on Twitter about me, curled up in a ball on the couch sobbing.

  After 20 minutes of scrolling through the hate, I couldn't take it anymore.

I sent my best friend/neighbor a text.

Pierce: I luv u w/ my body, heart, & soul 2 death

  I climbed off the couch, shoving my phone into my pocket, and trudged into the bathroom, falling to my knees.

I pulled open a drawer and took out my little box of relief.

I opened it to reveal the eight different blades of various sizes and sharpnesses, and selected the sharpest one.

  Pulling up my sleeves, I set the box on the ground next to me and dragged the razor across my skin, applying plenty of pressure.

  I gritted my teeth against the pain till it brought me the sweet relief I so desperately needed.

  I sighed and made another line, then another, then another, and then another.

And then the front door opened.

  "PIERCE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" Jacky yelled, sounding close. "Leave me alone!" I sobbed, kicking the door shut.

  Footsteps thudded closer and the door was slammed open. "Pierce what are- oh my God, Pierce, no no no no!" Jacky cried, falling to the ground beside me.

  "Just let me fucking die!" I bawled as he forced me to my feet. He made me sit on the edge of the tub as he turned the faucet on in the sink.

  Jacky grabbed a washcloth and got it wet with the warm water, muttering to himself, then lifted my wrist up so he could clean it.

  I jumped and pulled away as soon as the fabric touched my skin, but made myself sit still when he glared at me.

  "So why exactly am I cleaning up your cuts?" he grumbled.

  "Cuz you care for some stupid reason." I sniffled, wiping my tears with my free hand.

  He growled something under his breath. "What?" I asked him, confused, then squeaked when he put a little too much pressure on my cuts.

  "Sorry." he muttered, being more gentle. Once the blood was gone, he grabbed disinfectant from the medicine cabinet and applied it.

  "Jacky, what did you say a minute ago?" I asked as he started putting on bandages.

  "Doesn't matter, you don't need to hear it right now, nor will you care." he sighed, washing his hands in the sink.

  "I always care about what you have to say, Jacky." I told him, putting one hand delicately on his arm. He bit his lip anxiously before answering me.

  "You're beautiful, Pierce. More than you have any fucking idea. Some people think your pink hair might be extreme; I think it makes you unique.

  "I just know that, everytime I look into your beautiful ocean blue eyes, I get lost in them.

  "Like I can see the waves rolling, crashing onto the shore. You're so beautiful, Pierce. You are the most beautiful girl."

  Jacky looked like he wanted to say more, but bit his lip again to keep himself from it.

  "Jacky, what's wrong?" I asked, standing so I were closer to him.

  He looked at me nervously, then lightly pressed his lips to mine before leaning his head against me and whispering, "I love you, Pierce."

  "I- I love you too, Jacky." I stuttered, surprised at his confession.

  He pressed his lips to mine again, but didn't pull away quickly like last time. Our lips started to move together, and his hands gently rested on my hips.

  "May I please make you feel beautiful?" he whispered, and I nodded.

  Jacky smiled and picked me up bridal style, carrying me down the hall to my room, gently setting me on the bed before shutting the door.

  Jacky walked over to me as he pulled his shirt off, allowing it to fall to the ground, then carefully crawled on top of me.

  We scooted up slowly till my head hit the pillows, and he kissed me softly, undoing the buttons on my pants.

  In a way, this was agonizingly slow, but at the same time, it was an amazing feeling.

  Jacky tugged the zipper down without detaching his lips from mine, then slowly slid my jeans over my hips and down my legs, gently removing them from my pale body.

  "You're beautiful, Pierce, truly." Jacky murmured, lifting up my shirt and kissing my stomach.

  He stopped when he noticed the scars that resided there as well, and looked up at me as I let out a sob.

  "Shh, it's okay Pierce, it's okay." he said soothingly, moving up to kiss my lips again.

  I bit my lip to hold back tears, and he sat up to remove his pants, followed by my shirt.

  "You're sure you're okay with this?" Jacky asked quietly, hooking his finger in the waistband of my underwear.

  I nodded as I whispered a, "Yes," and he gently slid them down my legs, letting them fall to the floor, and then removed his boxers.

  I unclipped my bra, tossing it on the floor so I could feel more of him on my skin.

  "You're so beautiful, Pierce." he mumbled, lining himself with my entry before gently pushing himself inside me.

  I moaned at the feel, and he mistook it for pain, so he pulled out immediately.

  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-" I cut him off with my lips, then murmured, "Do it again."

  Jacky smiled with relief, kissing me again as he re-entered, making me moan again at the feel of having him inside me.

  "Uhg, Jacky!" I groaned, lacing my fingers through his hair with one hand and resting the other on his side.

  The room soon filled with moans, gasps, and the occasional scream when he would hit my g-spot, and the air was hot and heavy.

  After a while, there was a tight knot in my stomach, and I felt ready to release. "Jacky, I'm close." I warned him, and he smiled.

  "Go ahead beautiful." he chuckled, rubbing my clit to bring me to the edge.

  The knot in my stomach disappeared moments later, stars clouding my vision.

  He hit his peak just after I did and collapsed onto the bed next to me, so I snuggled into his side.

  Jacky snaked an arm around my waist to bring me closer to him, and kissed the top of my head.

  I closed my eyes as he pulled a blanket over us, feeling sleep creep up on me.

"You screamed my name."

  My eyes flew open. "I did what?!" Jacky laughed. "You screamed my name when you climaxes. It was pretty hot."

  I started blushing like crazy, hiding my face in his chest. "Pierce, relax," Jacky sighed, "you're beautiful."

~Author's Note: Not exactly sure if this was what you wanted, but I did my best, so I hope you liked it either way! :/ ~