Strange & Unusual (Ashcky)

~Writing this for myself cuz I love Ashcky (Ashley PurdyXRicky Horror) almost as much I do Chricky (Chris MotionlessXRicky Horror) so yeah hope you like it!~

  "Babe, I'm home!" I called, setting my wallet on the table in the hallway.

  I heard the pitterpatter of footsteps, and my boyfriend jumped on me, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.

  "I missed you baby." he whimpered, hugging me tightly.

  "I missed you too, my little monkey." I chuckled, holding him even closer to me.

  "How was the studio?" he asked, pulling away slightly so that his piercing blue eyes could meet my brown eyes.

  I had told him I was going to the studio, when really, I had had other plans.

  "It was the studio." I shrugged, setting him gently on his feet, "All was well today?" I asked hopefully, and he nodded with a smile.

  I'm crazy protective over Ricky, because he has a rather rare condition that makes it possible for him to get pregnant.

  "I just missed you all day." Ricky said quietly, clinging to me again. "Aw, baby..." I murmured, "I missed you too."

  I ran my fingers through his hair a few times before finally pulling away.

  "I need to talk to you." I confessed, looking down as I shuffled my feet nervously.

"Okay, what's up?" he asked. I remained silent, trying to figure out exactly what to say.

  "Ashley?" Ricky asked, "Are you okay?" I sighed and looked up into his eyes before getting down on one knee.

  I reached into my back pocket as I took one of his hands in mine. "Ricky, today marks three years that we've been in a relationship."

  "Yes it does." Ricky giggled. I chuckled slightly, then continued speaking.

  "These last three years of my life, have been the best three years of my entire life.

  "I've toured the world, and seen amazing things, but not a single one compares to your flawless, stunning beauty.

  "You're everything to me, Ricky, and I would be lost if I were to lose you. I love you so much."

  "I love you too." Ricky smiled, tears starting to form in his eyes. I pulled my hand back into view and let go of his to open the small velvet box I held.

  Inside, was a silver band with a black jewel in between two red ones. On the inside of the ring, was engraved, "Forever eternal."

  "Richard Olson, will you marry me?" I asked hopefully. He put a hand over his mouth as he nodded eagerly.

  "Yes, absolutely yes." he whispered, a tear sliding down his cheek. A tear fell down mine as well as I delicately slid the ring onto his finger.

  I stood and pulled him into my arms, my arms snaking around his waist as his slipped around my neck.

  "I love you so much Ashley." he murmured. "I love you too Ricky." I mumbled into his neck.

  He pulled away a little and looked at my lips, then at my eyes. I smiled as I pressed my lips to his.

  He kissed back immediately, and I felt the heat and passion right away. I smiled bigger and lifted him up so his legs wrapped around my waist.

  He giggled at the movement as I carried him to our bedroom and kicked the door shut.

  I deposited my new fiancé on the bed and peeled my shirt off before climbing on top of him.

  "Ashley..." Ricky whimpered, looking at me with doe eyes. "Yes my love?" I murmured against his neck.

  "You're so perfect..." he whispered, making me smile. I kissed his neck before unbuttoning his skinny jeans.

  "Uhf, Ashley..." Ricky moaned, arching his back as I slid my hand into his boxers.

  "Yeah, you like that baby?" I smirked, trailing a finger down his shaft.

  "Oh my, uh! Uh, yes!" Ricky groaned in response, and I smiled. He's so easy to pleasure.

  I slid his jeans off, taking his boxers with them and throwing them to the floor.

  I moved down more and trailed kisses down his length, making him whimper loudly a few times before I slowly took him into my mouth.

  "Uhf, Ashley...Ashley!" Ricky exclaimed, gripping the sheets with one hand and a fistful of my hair with the other.

  I kept my eyes on him, watching him squirm slightly as pleasure coursed through his body.

  I started sucking harder, making him whimper my name again. I think that's so adorable.

  Ricky whimpers more than he moans, and he usually just moans my name.

  I continued bobbing my head on him and sucking, loving his reactions to my every movement I made.

  "I'm close.." he whimpered, and I smiled. I flicked my tongue across his slit before pulling away from him. "Ashley?" he whimpered again.

  I crawled further up the bed next to him to whisper, "Hands and knees."

  He raised an eyebrow, but did as told once he took his shirt off, while I got rid of my jeans and boxers.

  I positioned myself behind him, taking ahold of his hips while I put my tip at his entrance.

  "You ready, baby?" I asked. I'm always careful with him, unless he practically begs me not to be.

  He nodded slightly before hanging his head down low. I grinned and pushed into him slowly, only inserting my tip.

  "P-please..." he whimpered, "Don't be careful." I smirked and said, "Oh, do be careful?"

  As I spoke, I thrust further into him just as slow as I could. "Ashley, please!" he whined, sounding pathetic and needy.

  I pulled out completely before slamming into him as hard as I could, immediately finding a fast pace to pound into him.

  Unprepared, Ricky dropped his face into the bed, his whoreish moans and soul-wrenching whimpers muffled by the sheets.

  He lifted his head to whimper, "Touch me, please!" I gripped his hair in one hand and pulled him up against my chest, then took hold of his length.

  I started pumping him slowly, gradually increasing my speed and earning a few more whimpers from him.

  "I, I'm gonna cum!" I panted, my thrusts getting sloppy. I released into him a moment later, moaning loudly.

  I picked up the pace again, wanting him to be more pleasured than me. "I'm so close." Ricky squeaked, his body starting to tremble slightly.

  "Suck me again, please..." I pulled out quickly and pushed him into his back, taking his member into my mouth once more.

  I started sucking hard and fast, and just a couple minutes later felt his warm liquid shoot into my mouth.

  I swallowed with ease, licking up the slight mess I made on him before pulling him into my arms.

  "I love you so much, Ricky..." I whispered, my lips dancing through his hair.

  "I have to tell you something." he confessed, looking up at me as he bit his lip.

  "I was gonna tell you when you came home, but you proposed, and then-"

  I cut him off with a kiss so he would stop rambling. "What is it, beautiful?" I chuckled.

"I'm pregnant."

  Eight and a half months later, Ricky gave birth to our son, Trevor Blayze Purdy.