We Were Made For Each Other (Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance)

Zacky and I finished taking a picture with a fan, before continuing to walk through the L.A. County Fair. It was our first real date, and I couldn't be more excited.

  Sure, we've been on dates before, but those were different. Before, we couldn't actually act like a couple. But since we came out to the public last week, I was taking my perfect boyfriend of four months on an official date.

  I took his hand in mine, lacing my fingers in his as we walked. "What do you wanna go do baby?" Zacky asked, swinging our hands between us.

  I thought for a moment till my stomach growled. "Let's get food." I suggested, and he kissed my cheek. "Will do, love." Zacky smiled at me, "What sounds good?"

  "Umm..." I scanned the booths around us and my eyes soon fell on a kettlecorn stand. "Kettlecorn?" I asked hopefully, giving him puppy-dog eyes.

  Zacky chuckled and kissed my forehead before leading me to the booth. We each got a large bag and continued walking around.

"Hey Syn?"

"Yeah?"

  Zacky pulled the collar of my shirt from my chest and dropped a few pieces of kettlecorn down it, grinning wickedly. I frowned at him, then gave him a devilish smile.

  "I should run, shouldn't I?" he whimpered, and I nodded. Zacky took off running, and I chased after him.

  I caught up with him when he stopped under a shady tree briefly to catch his breath, having lost sight of me. Now was my chance. I crept up behing him and ticked his sides, causing him to fall backwards.

  Had I not caught him, he would've fallen on his ass, and I laughed at him. "Mean!" he whined, looking up at me. "Nope, I chuckled, "that's even."

  Zacky rolled his eyes at me, and I helped him stand on his feet. "Satisfied now?" he asked, making sure he hadn't gotten grass or dirt on himself as I pulled him into my embrace.

  I nodded happily and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss, putting his arms around my neck as mine snaked their way around his waist.

  "FAGGOTS!" I heard a woman shout. I turned to glare to see Arin's wife Kimberly smirking at us. "Useless hetero!" I yelled back, laughing at her.

  Kim shook her head, chuckling, and walked away with Arin, holding a canteen I assumed was alcohol. "Think that's vodka she's got?" Zacky asked, watching after her.

  I shrugged. "That or Jack." I replied, "But you're not drinking right now." He gave me a pouty look, so I added, "Maybe next time, but this is the first time I can actually take you out, so you'll be remaining sober."

  Zacky nodded and kissed the tip of my nose, smiling at me. "I'm really glad we can do this." he told me quietly. "I am too." I responded, kissing his cheek.

"I love you Zacky."

"I love you too Brian."