A Little Hatef*ck (Chris Motionless and Mike Kuza)

~This is gonna be really really long, fair warning~

I checked my outfit in the mirror one last time, making sure I looked perfect for tonight.

"Hey Fran!" I shouted, not looking away from the mirror. Franccesca came in a moment later. "Sup Bella?"

"Do you think I have on enough blood?" I asked, finally tearing my eyes away from the reflection to face her.

I had covered my arms, legs, stomach, boobs, etc. in blood, hence my nickname Bloody Bella. "Umm... Lemme see the blood?"

I handed her the bottle of fake blood, so she smeared some more on my neck, then on my cheeks and forehead.

"Alrighty, you're good!" she giggled, handing back the bottle. I turned back to the mirror one more time to inspect myself.

My straight, blood red hair was hanging down to the middle of mu back, my lips were full and covered with black lipstick.

I had black eyemakeup on around my gray eyes, and had coveted my face in super pale foundation.

I was wearing a red push-up bra that was completely covered in black lace, with a silver studded black belt and black shorts that my ass basically hung out of.

Least I have a nice ass!

"Hey Bella, we're on in ten." Fran reminded me. She was playing with her band Kuza as a bassist, and I was going to dance for them, as well as sing part of one of their songs.

"I'm ready." I smiled at her. I followed her out to where the rest of the band was getting ready to go on, and watched as they set up.

"Hey Bella." Kuza smiled at me. "Yo." I replied flatly, running a hand through my hair as I peeked out at the crowd.

Soon enough, I was on stage dancing to their song I Am The Devil, and the crowd was loving it. So far, our Hellraiser Tour has been amazing.

My band, Rise This Night, is touring with Kuza (obviously) as well as Motionless In White and Asking Alexandria. Pretty awesome lineup if you ask me!

I was dancing on all the guys, and Franccesca, during their set, and during their closer, Bound By Oath, I was dancing primarily on Kuza.

I don't know what it is, but I'm just having so much fun messing with him tonight.

It finally came to the part where I had to sing with Kuza, so I grabbed the mic and held it between us as we sang.

Ich bin hier

Um des Teufels

Werke zu tun

(Cast a spell

Kill me I'll kill you)

Ich bin hier

Um des Teufels

Werke zu tun

(Cast a spell

Kill me I'll kill you)

Ich bin hier

Um des Teufels

Werke zu tun

(Cast a spell

Kill me I'll kill you)

I shoved the mic at him when we were done, then lightly trailed my tongue down his jawline to his chin before sauntering offstage.