MGK and Kellin Quinn

~This One-Shot is for rhiannon_nannon~

*Kellin's POV*

Leave me?

Girl how the fuck

You gonna leave me

Huh

You know I love you

When we fight and we argue

  I answered the phone with a smile.

Kellin: Heyyy!

MGK: Hey, what are you doing right now?

Kellin: Just got out of the shower, why?

MGK: You dressed yet?

Kellin: Um, no?

MGK: Stay that way. Be there in 20.

  He hung up the phone, and I set on the bathroom counter, feeling confused. One, why would he care if I'm dressed? Two, why does he need to come over right now?

  I wrapped my towel around my waist and stepped out of the shower, then picked up my phone again, and went into my bedroom. I combed the knots out of my hair, and looked in the mirror on my dresser.

  I still looked exhausted from being up late last night with Copeland, but I didn't care too much. Copeland was worth more than the world to me, a missed night of sleep didn't matter.

  Normally, Katelynne and I take turns getting up with her, but Katelynne had plans with her parents this morning, and took Copeland with her.

  I sat on my bed and scrolled through my Instagram feed till Richard came. I always enjoyed that I was basically the only one allowed to call him by his real name. After a while, I heard the doorbell ring, so I went and answered it.

  I pulled the door open to see Richard standing on my doorstep, with jeans on, but no shirt. "Um, hey..." I greeted him awkwardly. He eyed me up and down and asked of Katelynne was home, so I told him she wasn't.

  Richard smiled, and pulled me upstairs into the bedroom. At this point, I just wanted answers. "You gonna explain or what?" I asked him. He stayed silent, shutting the bedroom door.

  He turned around to face me, and before I could say anything else, he roughly pressed his lips against mine. What the fuck? I pulled away from him, surprised. "You're... gay?" I asked.

  "No," he frowned, "I'm bi." "Oh..." Richard said nothing else, just kissed me again, but this time, I kissed back. I felt horrible that I was doing this to Katelynne, but I wanted this so badly.

  Richard pushed me back so I was laying on the bed and got on top me, never breaking the kiss. I put my hands on his hips, and he slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring.

  "Why are we doing this?" I asked randomly, pulling away. Richard shrugged from his dominant position and kissed my forehead. He trailed kisses down my jawline, neck, and chest till he reached my towel.

  He bit the skin just above it, and I moaned quietly. Richard pulled my towel off of me, rendering me completely exposed, then took my length into his mouth.

  He started slowly at first, painfully slow. I felt myself hardening quickly in his mouth as he slowly got faster and faster. "Richard..." I moaned as I came in his mouth, and he swallowed immediately.

  Richard pulled back up to kiss me on the lips, and I pushed him over so I was on top. I moved down and tore his jeans off with impatience. "Kellin, you don't have to..." Richard breathed.

  I scratched up his thigh and rubbed him through his boxers, making him harden immediately. He moaned, and I took off his boxers. "Stop at any time, okay?" Richard told me, and I lightly dragged my tongue down his member.

  I licked around his tip, then brought him into my mouth, and he moaned again. After a few fast pumps, I could tell he was already near climax. "Faster..." Richard pleaded, lacing his fingers through my dark hair.

  I sucked him faster, and harder, and he came in my mouth with a loud moan. I spit out the strange, warm liquid; this was new to me after all. Richard pulled me back up and crashed his lips against mine, and then we laid in each other's arms for a while.

  "I won't tell Katelynne." Richard said when I was near sleep. "Thank you." I mumbled sleepily.