Ronnie Radke and Andy Biersack

~This One-Shot is for rhiannon_nannon~

*Ariel's POV*

  I sat upstairs listening to Knives and Pens by Black Veil Brides for the thousandth time. I danced around my room singing into my hairbrush, and looked into my mirror, still singing along.

  I stopped dancing long enough to look at myself in the mirror and grimaced. I looked like an absolute fucking mess. My blue, shoulder length hair was tangled and frizzy, I was sweating, my eyeliner was messed up. Ugh.

  I wiped the sweat from my face, brushed my hair, then reapplied my eyeliner. I heard a knock on my door, and then it opened without permission, so I knew exactly who it was.

  "Ariel, can you turn off the fucking music before my friend gets here?" I rolled my eyes at my older brother. Just cuz he's Ronnie fucking Radke doesn't mean he owns the world. "If he doesn't like it, then that's his problem."

  Ronnie growled at me. "It's his music, fucking genius." he told me. My mouth fell open. "It's what now?" I asked in shock. "His. Andy is gonna be here soon."

  I stared at my brother, mind running wild with possibilities. Andy Biersack, in my house. Sure I've met other musicians that Ronnie has over, but I loved Andy most.

  "So uh, when will he be here?" I said, grinning ear to ear, and running a hand through my hair. "About ten minutes, and don't get any fucking ideas, dammit." Ronnie walked out, slamming the door behind him.

  I hurried to my closet and searched through my clothes for something cute to wear. I settled on a black tanktop, red ripped skinnies, and a black beanie. I changed quickly, and heard a car pull up outside.

  I looked out my window to see Andy getting out of his car, and let out a long, high-pitched squeal. I forced myself to relax, then raced downstairs.

  When I got to the door, Ronnie was already there, standing in the entryway with Andy. Ronnie glared at me, his way of saying to fuck off. I ignored him, and said hello to Andy.

  "Hey there!" Andy smiled at me, and I felt my heart absolutely melt. "What's your name?" Andy asked me. "Her name is Ariel, and she's going upstairs." Ronnie seethed.

  Andy ignored him like I had. "You're a friend of his, or..?" Ronnie answered for me. "She's my little sister." Then stomped into the living room.

  Andy chuckled. "Little sister, that's pretty taboo." he said. My melted heart sank. "Yeah, guess so." I agreed, and went to walk upstairs. "You know I'm kidding, right?" Andy called after me.

  I turned around. "Huh?" Andy walked over to me. "I don't really care that you're his sister." Andy said quietly, staring into my eyes, possibly my soul. "Oh, okay." I murmured, unsure of what to do or say.

  "Besides, it's fun to be dangerous anyways, don't you think?" Andy said, smiling down at me. God I'm short compared to him. "Y-yeah." I stuttered.

  Without saying anything else, he pinned me against the wall, put one hand gently on the side of my face, and kissed me.