Hidden Secrets [49]

I'm sorry honey

Georgina's point of view

I was now alone with her in her room, and I didn't know what to do I sat and held her hand for what seemed like hours, I cried and cried knowing there was nothing I could do, I couldn't believe she hadn't told me but I could see why she was trying to protect me, but I couldn't believe that Will would do something like that, not to Miya, with no excuse at all. I hadn't seen him in three days, he had missed called me I phoned him back and said I was at the hospital with Miya and sometimes I would tell him I was at work, when I would either be at David's, or here with Miya. It was weird being at David's after everything that happened but they took me in like nothing had happened they looked after me, and I couldn't thank them enough for it all. I found my self repeating the same words over and over again in between my thoughts and cries.

"sorry honey." I would say clenching her hand even tight her every time. I would also find my self thinking back to the day when I told her about Will and that she would come before anyone else in the house but all of what has happened it showed I wasn't really there for her and I let it all happen, I promised her I would keep her safe from everything but I guess the man I loved didn't have the trust I thought I had with him and even though I thought I was protecting her, really I was killing her everyday she suffered, deep down I still could believe that Will would do that to her, they were getting on so well, he wasn't one for abuse, he always disagreed with it when it was mentioned on the news.