Hidden Secrets [34]

The Birthday girls Surprise

One new message from Carly:

Hey best friend, I was wondering do you wanna come round at about 6 to help me get everything ready and then Sophia, Sam, Dan and Harry will come round at about 7/7.30 ish? Ly xx

Your reply:

Hey besto, sounds like a good plan :)

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to Carly

Happy birthday to you

Ily birthday girl xx

One new message from Carly:

Haha thank you! I'm excited for tonight, Ahh xx

Your reply:

Same, :D well I'm going to have a shower see you later birthday girl xx

And that's what I did headed to my bathroom switched on the shower, started up my iPod pressing play the music came blaring out, I locked the door and placed my iPod and speaker on the shelf and got into the shower.

While I was in the shower I hadn't heard him make his way up to my room and then making me jump as I walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a purple towel, there he sat, with an angry look on his face, I didn't know what I had done but it was the same facial expression he was pulling the first time, I stood my ground in the bathroom door way, he walked closer I couldn't move, then all I could feel was him breathing on my face I backed up and got ready to push the door locked to keep him away from me, I walked further an further back the edge of the door in sight out of the corner of my eye but he walked forward for every step I took he took one to, I wanted to scream out but I knew no one else was home, mum was at work and Maisy was at her mums, and of course I knew were Will was, he was standing there right in front of me, I grabbed the door handle and pushed it closed then putting all my force into the door to close it shut and to push him away from me, he pushed back even harder than I could pushing it in the other direction, my wet feet slipping along the floor made it harder, the door was nearly open and then the pressure of his thumb and his fingers wrapped around my wrist began to get harder as he tightened his grip pulling me round the door and towards him, then the pain shot through my stomach as his other fist curled into a ball and he punched my stomach, I collapsed to the floor in one, cuddling my knees to cover myself from the next blow I was getting ready for. All I could think to myself was why was he doing this to me? but no answer would come to me.

"you'll find out why." He said leaving me curled up on the floor the door slamming shut behind him, the tears that I held back just to show him he couldn't get to me burst out and ran down my cheek one after another not letting the first on even get half way down before the next one left, about five minutes passed and I got up and headed back to the bathroom, my towel still wrapped around me. And then I did something I promised I never would do again, I grabbed the nail scissors from the top draw in the bathroom, sat down on the toilet seat undone my towel to reveal the faint scar from previous self harming I had done a few years back, I opened the scissors up letting the blades face up then turning them I rested them on the top of my thigh, I didn't want to but it was the only way to get rid of the pain shooting from corner to corner of my stomach, I pushed and pushed until the blade broke through the skin and the first trickle of blood began to fall down my leg as the tears fell down my cheek, I dragged the scissors along making the womb longer and letting more blood come out, I winced as I did it again higher up and in a place I had never touched before on my thigh, then again on a scar I had previously carved on my leg, the pain shot through my legs the scissors going deeper in this time, more tears rolled down as I threw the scissors into the sink, I looked down at what I had just done to myself, the towel now covered in the blood that leaked out, there was nothing I could do now apart from stop the blood from coming out more and more, I stood up the pain from my stomach overruling the pain coming from my legs, I started up the shower again and as it warmed up I made sure no one could get into my room, so I barged my chair underneath the handle this would for sure stop anyone from coming in I headed back into the bathroom locking the door behind me and then got into the shower dropping the bloody towel on the floor I washed out the wombs the hot water stinging as it entered, my eyes screwing up as it did, the water running red as It escaped down the plug hole only if I could be that water and disappear forever. I reached out and pushed the stop button the water shutting off straight away, a bruise on my wrist began to appear where his fingers and thumb were only moments ago. I sat on the edge of the bath, and covered up the wombs with dressings from the first aid box then wrapping the bandage round to hold them in place even more, now all I had to do was to scrap what I was going to be wearing and find something else that covered it all.