Hidden Secrets [24]

Step sisterly love

"Miya baby." He said shaking me gently

"yea?" I whispered as my eyes began to open

"it's eleven o'clock"

"ok"

"I've had a look and I can't find the condoms anywhere"

"oh I suppose we'll just have to get some more"

"yea we will, I'll go to Asda tomorrow and get some yea?"

"yea ok." I said as he kissed my shoulder gently, all I wanted to do was to curl up in bed with Dans arms wrapped around me.

"Miya remember you are taking Maisy into town later."

"oh shit, we're suppose to be going at twelve."

"don't worry I spoke to her this morning and said that you had a late night and that you were still asleep."

"what did she say?"

"she said that it was ok and to tell you she did what you told her to." I was glad that she had followed my advise and began to look up to me as a sister would. An hour past and we were dressed and had just finished lunch, Dan left shortly after we had eaten.

Maisy joined me in my room along with all of her clothes laying across my bed, as we began to sort through what was in fashion, what wasn't and what could be changed to bring it into fashion, I styled her in different outfits and she showed them off as I took pictures of each style, we had soon gone through many outfits and uploaded the pictures on to my apple Mac. We hunted through each one as she choose the ones she didn't like and the ones that she did, we ended up with about 20 of the many photo's left of the ones we had taken. She ended up going for the more girly rock chic, a bit like me but I was more festival rock chic. We made a list of the clothes which looked good on her whether or not they where mine, we trailed through several websites like new look, top shop, and many more.

Saturday came to an end and we sat in my room and watched wild child and then angus thongs and perfect snogging. Before she headed out of my room with nothing  but a few clothed she turned and thanked me.

The morning came, and I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I picked it up and peered at the time, it was 10o'clock and Dans name was flashing on the screen.

"hey."

"hey baby, I was wondering are you doing anything today?"

"erm I'm going into town with Maisy later why?"

"oh ok, I was just going to ask if you wanted to come round, mum and John have taken Freddie to the beach."

"oh, sorry, I promised her yesterday that we would go, but we didn't in the end."

"it's okay baby, you'll just have to come round another time."

"ok."

"listen I'm going to Asda later, do you want me to get some condoms?"

"yea, then when I next come round we can put them to use."

"sounds like a good plan." I smiled to myself, we were serious about having sex and for it to be my first time I was happy that it was with him.

"well, I've got to go, see you later."

"ok, love you." He said and blew a kiss down the phone

"love you." I said then cut him off as there was a knock on my door.

"Miya can I come in?" her soft voice spoke

"yea sure." I said back as the door creaked open and I pulled myself out of bed.

"are we still going into town later?"

"yea, I'll just get dressed and we can go."

"ok, but I don't know what to wear."

"ok, erm go and get some clothes that you like together and bring them in here."

"ok." She whispered, as she walked back out of my room, I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out some black mini shorts and a white fitted vest top. The door creaked open a bit more and she came walking in with a pair of shorts, some tights and a pink vest top. "here I like these."

"ok, it quite warm out there so you wont need the tights."

"but I don't like my legs."

"trust me, put the clothes on and leave the tights there." I said pointing at the bed, she sighed dropping the tights and headed into my bathroom, she soon came out shortly after I had changed, "your legs are not horrible, with legs like them you need to show them off."

"ok, but have no shoes to go with them."

"what size are you?"

"4 or 5" she said as I began to rummages through my rather large selection of shoes, I pulled out some white plimsolls

"here wear these and then we can get you some today."

"thanks Miya."

"no problem it's what I'm here for now are you ready?"

"I think so let me just get my bag." She said heading into her room and back out again following me down the stairs.

We finally reached town and began to hunt around for the clothes, shoes and accessories from the list, her dad had given her £100 to spend, because we explained that her clothes didn't fit her any more, we brought everything that was on the list and more.