[18] The Conversation, With the Bad News

I was glad that me and Carly had sorted everything out between us even if it was because of the wrong circumstances. We had had a good night, catching up on everything and we were both happy. Carly had gone home later the next day. I sat on my bed with my Mac Book on my lap, I logged into messenger and soon had many pop up chats filling my screen, most of them questioning if I had actually hit Taylor when she lasted out yesterday after the assembly, I ignored them and carried on looking for my reason that I was on my Mac Book in the first place. I needed to sort things out with him and put him straight that I didn’t want to talk to a stranger.

C :) Says:

Hey, can we talk now?

Miyaaa   Says:

Hey, yea, that’s the reason I’m here.

C :) Says:

Ok so I suppose I better stat thinking of ways in which I can try and make you remember me

Miyaaa   Says:

I don’t even know your name....

C :) Says:

Cameron and do you remember when we layed on the green and we watched the stars together, we were about 13. Cameron Heely probably doesn’t help much as I changed my last name to my dads, but does Cameron Knights?

Miyaaa   Says:

Oh my god! Cameron! I’m so sorry...how could I forget them days they were like the best memories ever...I'm so sorry

C :) says:

It’s ok, I'm glad you’ve remembered me now!

Miyaaa   says:

It’s really bad! I didn’t recognise you

C :) says:

Honestly it’s fine, I know my last name didn’t help, but I’ve changed since then, so have you :)