Hidden Secrets [45]

I Couldn't believe all the pain he had caused

Dans Point of View

Walking out of the empty house I slammed the door behind me and looked over the green to see Miya no longer sitting there, surely she wouldn't have gone in knowing Will was the only one there? I headed over towards Sam and Carly.

"hey, Miya not here?" I questioned approaching them slowly.

"hey Dan, no she went in about an hour ago. Why?" Carly said turning my way

"oh, just wondered I'm going to go and see if she's alright."

"ok, she was when she left."

"thanks." I shouted leaving them to their business.

Walking up the path, there was something about the house that wasn't right I don't know what it was, maybe it was because it was awfully quiet. I knocked on the door gently, there was no answer, I knocked again and again, but still no answer. I knocked harder basically banging but yet still there was no answer, I was now seriously worried.

"Carly, are you sure she went in?" I shouted, she got up and made her way over with Sam in tow.

"yea, she did honestly. About 10 minutes ago Will came out, got in his car and went driving off down the road, he looked a bit angry."

"oh god." I said thinking out loud, I had to get in there somehow, and there was only one way, to knock down the door.

"Dan what do you mean oh god?"

"don't worry I'll explain later, just help me get in here please."

"I'll try her on her mobile she might have her music on and not hear you knocking." Carly said trying to pull me away

"ok, but I still don't think every things alright."

"Sam, go back to mine and get the keys that are on the hook, it has a purple key ring on it." She said pushing him forward "spare keys Dan?"

"oh yes please, hurry Sam." I shouted as he ran over to Carly's house, I waited for five minutes, Carly still couldn't get through to her and it wasn't like her to not answer her phone, there was definitely something up. Sam still wasn't back and I couldn't wait no longer, I pushed and pushed against her door, it finally broke open and I knew the place to look for her, I ran and ran up the two flights of stairs, Carly following up wondering what the rush was about.

As I pushed open the door, everything I had thought was true, I definitely had something to worry about. Her lifeless body lay on the floor in a puddle of her blood soaked into the carpet, I knelt down beside her body and began to search for a pulse, I found one lightly in her left wrist.

"Carly call an ambulance." I shouted as I saw Miya's head cut open the source of where the blood was pouring out from, I could hear Carly panicky in the background on the phone talking to the receiver with a wobbly voice.

"Dan tell me what's going on please." she said joining me on the floor.

"I will, just lets make sure Miya's ok first." I heard footsteps coming up behind us and I turned to see Sam standing there pointing Miya's body out to the paramedics.

"ok, can you give us some space please, what's her name." The women's gentle voice spoke as her and the man made their way to beside her.

"h-he-her." Carly stuttered

"her names Miya." I said

"and what happened."

"we don't know."