Hidden Secrets [40]

Time to get to know him

I woke in pain as an outburst spread across my back, I tried not to move, as it hurt so much, but I had no choice when Dan came walking through the door with a tray in his hands, I slid my self up as gently as I could, squirming as more pain raced through me, and I thought the pain of losing my virginity was bad enough, but that was nothing compared to this pain right now.  Dan slid back into the bed next to me and placed the tray which held two plates of toast and two glasses of orange juice, between us.

"how you feeling today?" he questioned

"I've been better honestly, I've never hurt so much in my life."

"you okay now though?"

"what do you mean now? You knew I was alright before we went to sleep."

"no you were trying to move all night, and you kept on crying out in pain, I spent most of the night holding you and telling you everything was okay, and that I was here to protect you."

"really? Thank you, I meant to ask how did you get in yesterday."

"well I caught your mum and Will going out, she said I could just go in."

"she was here?"

"she hadn't been here long I literally saw her get out the car go in and then she literally came back out again with Will."

"ok"

"well all this is going to stop soon right?"

"yes, when I have the courage to tell the police."

"ok, well you need to rest today."

"I can't."

"why? You need to."

"because I'm going to the beach with Cameron, and your coming with me so you can get to know him."

"okay, I suppose I'll let you off this time." he smiled sweetly taking another bit of his toast, we ate and drank our way through breakfast, then I managed to pull myself out of bed and into a change of clothes.

We walked down to the beach hand in hand meeting Cameron there.

"so now's the time that you and Dan can get to know each other."

"yea, it should be good." Dan replied and Cameron stood with a smile on his face. I kissed Dan on the lips reassuring him that everything was going to be okay between us and that I was okay, I sat between them both on the picnic blanket as we all sat and talked about life, and what's happening at the moment minus the part about me being abused.