Hidden Secrets [44]

I was going, going somewhere to be safe.

I was sad that Sunday had come and it was time to go back to the hell hole house. I knew mum wasn't home, she already had plans to go to the cinema with Carol, but all I could wish for was that she had cancelled, but there was little chance of that happening. Lloyd pestered me the whole Saturday telling me to go to the police, he told me so much that dad nearly heard, and that would have totally gotten mum hurt.

After sitting outside with Carly and Sam snogging each others faces off for an hour, I made my way into my house and to my room leaving them sitting there for a while. I sat at my desk, scrolling through my Facebook home page, with my music blaring out of my iPod, but with me not concentrating to the world around me and my music blocking any noise around me out, I didn't hear his regular footsteps, storming up my stairs or the footsteps he made quickly coming towards me.

I went flying to the floor, I wasn't really sure what he had done to make me get off my chair, but all I knew was he forced me off and I went crashing to the ground, banging my head on the corner of my wardrobe. I could feel the pain beginning to circulate around and around my head. I lifted my hand to the pain and pulling it away I saw the blood over the top of my fingers, but I had no time to worry about that, he was coming towards me fists at the ready, and he fell down beside me, punching my stomach harder and harder it was like I was his punch bag.

"your mother finally told me why she had been so upset recently." He said pausing from the blows he was giving me, I tucked my knees up and in front of me resting my head on top of them to protect myself. "your an evil little bitch and now your going to pay." He grabbed hold of my hair and yanked my head up and towards the wall, "your supposed to be a loving daughter, your mum said you only wanted her to be happy, but since I proposed and she got pregnant, you have been so mean to her, what happened?" he knew the answer was him. I couldn't hold them back any more the tears poured down my face, and he began all over again. Something different this time he still had hold of my hair and he was pulling my head back and forward against the corner of my desk, I could feel the blood beginning to pour out every where droplets falling onto my carpet below my eyes, I screamed in pain.

"they'll hear you so shut up, you don't want your mum getting hurt now would you?" I sobbed at the thought, and pulled my self together. Trying to fight back at him, I kicked and slapped him, pushed him, and scratched him but he wouldn't budge, it only made him angrier, he flung me down to the floor, and began to kick at my sides, he forced me to stand up, pulling me up by my vest top. I stood still, all frail and shaky, I watched him, watched everyone of his moves.

"your going to regret that." He said walking up to me slowly, I tried to move but my legs just wouldn't, it's like they were stuck down, they wouldn't go anywhere at all, he had reached me and his warm, garlic breathe was being breathed down my face as he stood, millimetres away from me. I could feel his hand getting closer and closer towards my side, even though I couldn't see it I could still feel its presence. The sharp object was pushed through me and into my side. I clenched the object before it went any further, the scissor shape was sticking out of me, then the pain of him pulling it away and out of me made me clench my side even hard to try and stop the blood from escaping, he stepped back and watched me in pain then finally he pushed me hard, making me stubble backwards and over banging my head again on my desk again, I could hear his foot steps faintly leave the room. I tried as much as I could to move towards the bathroom, but I couldn't, I had no energy left in me, so I lay there my phone out of reach and no one to call for help.

My surrounding became blurry, and my hands began to shake even more, as my eye lids gently dropped, and my heart beat began to slow down. My body was giving up maybe this was the time for me to go somewhere safe away from here away from everyone, a slam of the door sounded as my eyes fell closed and my mind went blank.