Hidden Secrets [42]

Even more news was to much news

Spending the day with Dan, Carly and Sam meant I had been pulled away from the silent treatment I had been getting at home, I hadn't spoken to mum for three days and Will had been ignoring me which was a good thing, because it meant he didn't want to get a thrill from beating me, I wanted to tell mum so bad why she couldn't marry him, but I knew telling her would end up with me loosing her too because of him. We left Carly's house at 7pm and headed over to mine and up to my room, the door was pushed open slightly, and I knew that Will wasn't going to be waiting inside for me because we had only just seen him in the lounge, I pushed the door open with my free hand and as I walked in I saw that the bathroom was closed, but it soon clicked open and mum walked in looking rather flushed. She walked out the room quickly not even giving me a smile or even a 'hello'

"that's how bad it is?" Dan questioned as he watched her walk out the door.

"yea, seriously, I'm surprised she even came in my room." I sighed turning on my iPod.

"it will get better, trust me." he said placing his glass onto my desk.

"I do but with this I don't think it will."

"you can only hope." Then there was a slight bang on the desk coming from behind him, we both turned to see his glass on the table lying flat on its side, and then the water over the surface, "ah, tissues." He shouted running to the bath room as I tried to move all of my stuff out of the way, before it got soaking wet, "Miya where are you other toilet rolls?"

"in the cupboard under the sink."

He came wondering out of the bathroom, in a confused look holding out the tissue with is head low and his hand in his pocket.

"any time today?" I said trying to make him come out of his daze, he finally passed the tissue and shook his head.

"Miya, I'm worried" he whispered

"about what." I said soaking up the drink

"you not telling me everything."

"I'm not hiding anything from you."

"please, don't lie to me, you must be other wise I wouldn't have found this." He said louder than his normal tone, and his hand in his pocket.

"what, Dan what did you find?" I began to wonder had he found, the razor I had used a few weeks back after Will beat me, after I had promised him I had stopped. "Dan come one please, tell me what did you find?" his hand shifted in his pocket then slowly slid out revealing the object.

"please tell me your not...pr-pr-pregnant."

"whoa, slow down there, there is no way I am pregnant."

"then why was this pregnancy stick in your cupboard with two red lines on it?"

"it's not mine, honestly." I said grabbing it out of his hand

"are you sure?"

"yes I am sure because I am on my period right now, so I cant be pregnant."

"ok, well if its not yours then who's is it?"

"I don't know, but there is only one person I can think off."

"your mum."

"oh god no, I need to help her come on." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him down the stairs. We reached the kitchen and pushing the door open only to reveal Will sitting at the table.

"have you seen my mum?" I said pushing it out of me

"no, she went out to work should be back soon."

It was no good, I tired her on her mobile she wasn't answering, I called her work phone but she wasn't at her desk, all I could do was wait until she got home. Dan had no choice but to leave me at 10 as Mary wanted him home because he hadn't seen his auntie in a few months, and they were soon going to be on their way home. I sat in my room, and watched the door, waiting for that moment that he would come through and beat me again, I waited and waited, but the time never came, the only person who walked through my door, was mum.

"hey honey did I leave my cleaning things in your cupboard?"

"no, but I think you left this." I picked up the stick from my bed and held it out to her. "mum, please tell me this isn't yours, please." she stayed quiet looking ashamed of it. "mum no." I screamed "you cant no, please no."

"I'm sorry, honey, but I love Will and we are having this child, you have to see that I'm happy, I thought that's what you wanted for me."

"I do but not with him."

"but you got on so well, when he moved in."

"but not no more."

"why honey."

"we don't get on no more ok?" I shouted at her, hiding the rest of the truth. She walked out the door slamming it behind her. As if I hadn't had enough bad news already, first they are getting married and now they are having a child together.