chapter thirty five

**

"She looks so peaceful when she sleeps,"

"She's not asleep, she's drugged. You drugged her and you made me drug her, she looks more dead than alive."

"I know what I did. Damn, I've never seen you risk everything for someone. You must be so in love."

"Can you leave the room?"

"It's my house."

"I don't care, Liam. Just fucking leave."

I hear a door slam and it's enough for me to open my eyes. I'm disorientated. I sit up slowly, rubbing my forehead, and watching Harry slowly sit at the edge of the bed, not realising that I'm conscious. I see his fingers run through his messy hair and then his face falls to palm of his hands. His back muscles look enormous when he does that and I shake my head, trying to register where I am and how did I got here.

"What happened to Michael?" My throat is dry.

He looks at me with his mouth opened slightly. I moan softly as I grab my heavy head, having no idea what happened to me. It feels like I fell off some stairs and ten bricks fell on my head.

"Michael was never here. You were hallucinating. Don't you remember what happened in the car?"

Michael closes the car door.

"Wear the mask."

"Give me a fucking second,"

In my blurry vision, I see Michael put his mask on and sit on the driver seat. I groan as I try to sit up. I avail and grab his neck from behind the seat. The other man fights with my arms. My cheek is smashed on the head of the seat.

"Flo let me go!" Michael chokes. "Liam!"

"I'm trying, for a weak girl; she has a lot of strength right now."

Michael coughs.

"We're going to crash, I can't breathe Flo!" His voice sounds weak. I use all my energy left while I strangle him, "Floella!"

The man - Liam, grabs my wrists off and Michael takes a deep breath. I bite Liam's hand making him groan and I grab Michael's mask. I stare at his masquerade face in the review mirror. I want to scratch his face. I pull the mask off and Michael's face fades and turns to Harry's face. I drop the mask.

"I can tell by that look on your face you finally recognised me." He says with a husky voice, his cheeks red from all that choking.

I rub my eyes.

"Harry?" I fall back, still staring at his reflection.

"Yes. Harry."

Before I could say something else, my eyes shut.

I knit my eyebrows and my head falls back, touching the wall. I almost kill Harry and turn myself into a murderer. I let out a relieve breath as I stare at the ceiling. I rub my eyes again and look at Harry who is now sitting next to my thighs, facing me.

He raises an eyebrow and then I realise something.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask. "You drugged me!"

"We didn't want to deal with you in the way. What is wrong with you? Liam and I had our eyes on you and then you just sit on my motorcycle with Calum and go all the way to England for a laboratory I talked to you about." He pushes my head softly, "Are you out of your mind? Where is your fucking brain or you don't have one?"