chapter sixty seven

warning: there MIGHT be smut. I might leave you hanging maybe not. It might be smutty, maybe not.

Maybe I have taken in consideration that you all waited for smut to happen sixty seven chapters ago. But yall I tried, enjoy and sorry for any spelling mistakes. It took hours to write this. ----

Harry's warm lips begin to kiss me down my neck. His firm hand slides up my bare stomach to my chest, cold fingers brushing over my sensitive skin and causing me to let out a moan, but I hold it. I start processing what's happening and that he's touching me in an intimate manner.

As his lips continues down my neck, my tensed shoulders relax and I sigh contently, smiling but biting my bottom lip. My brain shuts off slowly and I grab the fabric of my shirt, pulling it over my head, struggling to take it off, but he helps me with a chuckle. Embarrassed, I let Harry do it for me and throw it to the floor. I sit up as he unclasps my bra and my lips brushes his shoulder.

I freely lie back down half exposed as he hovers me. He tugs down my pants, it takes a little doing, but eventually it's off. I arch my back against his very obvious excitement. His tenderly fingers trail down my abdomen. Everything's quiet enough for both of us to hear my nervous breathing.

After only a minute, his fingers go between my legs over my panties and motions slowly my sensitive spot and I reach the pillow and cover my hot face.

"Don't hide from me. I want you to look at me."

I don't remove it from my face and wrap my arms tighter around it as I let out a moan, cheeks getting hotter and hips moving automatically. I feel his fingers tug down my panties and he grabs the pillow away from me.

"Look at me."

"I really need that pillow." I blush.

"Is that the only thing you need?" He asks, eyes moving from my chest all the way to my exposed part and meets my eyes. "You're wet."

"Harry." I whisper.

"I can smell you from here. Now tell me what do you really need?" His arm next to my head is holding him up, and his fingers slowly trail over my nipples, so softly.

"Fingers..." I say and swallow.

"Whose fingers?"

"Yours, Harry."

"Where do you want them?"

The answer comes fast in my head and my eyes widen, and his eyes darkens. He smirks and raises one eyebrow.

"Where, Floella?"

"Inside."

He begins to look desperate, "Say it. In your mouth? Where?"

"Inside of me."

It looks like the words he was waiting for sounded like music in his ears. He does what I requested, slowly and soft, adding fingers each time my moan sounded louder than the last one. I look up, aimed to look at the ceiling, but he's all I see. He's looking at the wall, and I stare at him, finding his concentration face the hottest thing I've ever seen. His lips are parted.

I bring his face down to mine, capturing his lips and his tongue inside of my mouth becomes intimidate with mine. My hands begin wandering his body, desiring more of him. He sticks his fingers out of my entrance and a hand slides down my stomach and rub my hipbones, then all the way up to my breasts, massaging them. I moan into his mouth.

My fingers find all the way up to his hair and tug at it, he groans in return. I release his mouth and roll us over, now I'm on top of him. He looks up at me surprised. Thoughts begin to appear in my head, knowing that Mo has slept with him – and much others. And I don't want to feel like garbage afterwards.