chapter thirty four

Trying to update frequently since I almost start the university again.

**

I stare at the familiar motorcycle. The motorcycle Harry escaped with me from the drug spot, the motorcycle I fell off and hurt my leg, the motorcycle I hated, but sort of loved to ride while hugging Harry's torso. A gasp escapes from lips, realising that it is his stolen motorcycle. Calum sits on it, turning to look at me with a confused look.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Not at all, nice ride."

"Thank you." He passes me his helmet and I put it on. I sit behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. I let out a tensed breath. I won't make it to supper today either.

He starts driving fast and I hold myself tighter onto him. I beg him to slow down and he does, he yells that he just loves the wind against his face.

"After rereading the address, I understand that you want me to take you to a laboratory."

"Yes!" I unwrap one arm to push my hair back. Wearing my hair down today was a bad idea.

"Why?" He says over the noisy wind. "Is there a particular reason?"

"I just want to go there. I have no reason!" He doesn't stop at a red light, just like the car behind us.

"I don't believe you, but anything for you!" I can feel his chest vibrating as he chuckles.

He stops a while later at a Gas Station. I decide to buy juice and fat cakes, and we eat it before he hits the road again.

The ride is long and boring; I close my eyes as my cheek rests on his back. I try not to think that this is the same motorcycle, which was stolen from Harry. Calum is a nice guy. He wouldn't steal.

Then he drives into lonely streets and parks in front of an abandoned building. For what it seemed for hours, we are finally here. My legs are asleep and I shake them off, hating the pain.

"This is the laboratory, an abandoned laboratory." Calum says, staring up at it. His eyes slowly go wide and I don't understand why.

I get off and take my helmet off. I slowly put it on the seat and walk towards the building.

"Don't go inside."

"I'm not going inside. It's dark." I roam my eyes on it. Why did Zayn bring me here? What's this about?

"This place looks quite dangerous..." Calum says sounding scared. "My aunt used to work here, a lot of weird things happened here."

"Like what?"

"Well, I don't know the story." Calum walks towards me and stands next to me. "You're a little bit curious, aren't you?"

"Yeah," My breath comes out in white puffs. "I heard a lot of women were killed here."

"Yes, something like that. I don't know very well. I just know some psychopaths killed women for fun."

"Hm. I'm going in." I walk towards it and he grabs my hand.

"You're not going inside, are you crazy?"

"I just want to go there, nothing's going to happen."

"I don't want to go inside." He says.

We hear a car.

"Then leave. Thank you for the ride, I'll take the train."

"What? I'm not leaving you by yourself."