chapter twenty four [1/2]

Can’t believe I’m already on chappie 24. Gotta start heating this. It’s been a long intro! Vote, comment.

F’s POV

The train is moving in such a dangerously way and the lights keeps going and returning, no wonder it’s empty. The wheels keeps on screeching and place inside is rusty, if Gloria were here she would find a way to clean this.

I’m holding a pole for my safety. Harry in front of me is sitting at the table with his eyes burning me and fingers intertwined above the table. I wonder what he’s thinking and why he’s looking at me if I’m an entertainment.

“You know you would have been a great dancer,”

I want to take that as a compliment since the ride is bringing me side by side, as if I’m moving my hips. My arms aren’t strong enough to make me stand still.

Pole dancer” he asserts and I gasp in disgust.

“Excuse me! I shouldn’t be talked like this.”

“Then you shouldn’t be seducing me like this.”

“I’m holding myself with the pole, you perverted bastard!”

“Put on a show, Kem.” He abbreviated my last name.

Oh, so now I have a nickname.

He takes out his wallet and throws money at me with a sly smile, “Haven’t had sex for two weeks, almost got killed twice and you look quite ravishing.” He then puts his cheek on the palm of his hand, smiling widely, exposing his dimples.

“How dare you treat me like the women in your drug spot?” I leave the pole to throw the disgusting money at his face.

“I am messing with you!” He shouts. “I’ve told you before I don’t want anything with you. Damn, I’m stuck with a nun, oh wait, literally.”

“It didn’t look like you were messing, don’t go crazy on me.”

“You mean like last time? At your basement? The night you were seducing me,” his green eyes darkened.

“I told you it wasn’t my intention.” I cross my arms against my chest.

“You know what? Touch me again,” He stands up and I suddenly feel sick to my stomach. I take a step backward and hold the pole behind me. I didn’t want to stop Harry, and I didn’t know why. One second, I’m angry and next thing, he’s making me feel weak to the knees.

He takes my hands and puts them on his face, “when you touch me and you continue to touch me… what do you think?” For a girl who was scolding seems dumb right now. “Tell me, Flo, have you ever touched a guy’s hand, face… before?”

This is so humiliating. My cheeks is starting to heat.

“Am I your first or have you?”

Is he making fun of me? Because I clearly haven’t.

“Have you been kissed before?” He leans to my face and brings my fingers to his soft lips. He closes his eyes and starts kissing my fingertips one by one. It’s giving me a sensation under my stomach I wish I wouldn’t be feeling.

He sighs slowly.

“Have someone ever touched you?” His hands hold my hips at the same time the lights go off but return a second later. I gasp, knowing this is wrong, but the feeling is making me unable to make him stop. I use my shaking voice.

“You’re going… too…”

God.

“Far?” He says into my ear. “I haven’t even touched you, nun-nun.”

“Harry…” He grabs my wrists and roam them down his torso.

“You’re the one who’s touching me.” He smirks.

“That’s… enough.” I whine trying to free my wrists. He continues to move my hands wherever he wants. He puts them back on his cheeks. He meets my eyes. I become blind and deaf.

I don’t know what I’m doing until I go for it.

My face starts to lean in and I can read Harry’s lips. He’s saying my name.

My nose bumps with his and his eyes don’t even close.

I hold his face to press my lips against his, but he pulls back. He takes steps back and I cover my mouth, not believing my actions.

What just happened?

“What are you doing?” He asks in shock.

“You were… I was…”

He confuses my emotions.

“You want to be a nun, don’t you?” He sits back at the table with a smug expression.

Is this what he wanted?

I want to hide my face somewhere. I want to jump out of the train and die in the woods.

“If I knew I was getting you turned on I wouldn’t have even…”

“You keep doing this!”

“Fall in love with me if you want, Flo. I already told you I don’t want anything with you.” He arrogantly says. How dare he humiliate me?

No, how dare I fall for this? Why do would I put myself down and let him humiliate me?

I can’t fall when Harry’s in a good mood because he’ll take advantage of me.

I sit at the other side of the train and before I could hide my face behind my knees, I look at him.

He looks down at his watch, “Thirty more minutes for our next stop: Manchester.”

[1/2]