chapter thirty eight

I ask myself if I had the chance to go back in time and change a thing… Would I take it? A part of me says yes, but the other part says no. No. Screw that, I wouldn't go back in time. I'm selfishly falling for Harry without any regrets. He's the worst thing that has happened to me – yet the best thing. With him I feel that I'm myself, me, I don't feel what I feel when I’m around my mother nor my family, with them I'm trying to be the perfect little girl.

He has his bottom lip between his teeth. It seems that it's becoming a habit, but I don't mind. When he lets it go, I notice how pink and swollen it looks. I kissed those lips, those perfectly plumped lips, and I really want them on me again. I want to stop myself from thinking this way, but who will judge me by my thoughts?

"You have to give me an answer."

He stands at the door, exposing his half-naked body. It's a struggle to keep my eyes away from his skin and tattoos, but I've seen nothing like this – experienced something like a kissing such a bad guy or a kiss itself. I don't care. I'm too far-gone.

"Now."

"For what?" I sit up, glancing over at his hand on his hair.

"Babe." He walks towards me. My shoulders raise. "Are you leaving with me to the states?"

I freeze for a second then stand up to face him.

"Don't tell me you said you love me and kiss me just for me to say yes, Harry." I say, trying to stay calm.

"No! What the fuck?"

"I'm such an idiot!" I groan, slapping my temples and walking to the other side of the room. "Of course, of course! It's too good to be true! I actually thought that deep down inside that cruel heart you had feelings! But it was an act!"

He just stands there, with opened mouth and widen eyes. He blinks twice and knits his eyebrows, "Have you lost your damn mind?"

"Yes, I did! Because of you!"

"I really love you, Floella. This is not a trick."

"Funny how you confessed while you're trying to get me to go with you."

I cover my face.

"Oh, my fucking…"

"Stop swearing!" I shout. "I'm not leaving with you Harry. That's it. That's my answer."

"Do you want me on my knees?" He asks, throwing his hands in the air.

"Just get out!"

"Okay, okay, let me tell you something first," he scratches the tip of his nose, "it doesn't matter what you answer anymore. I've been trying to get you to say yes to hide the fact that I'm actually forcing you to go with me. Do you know what, baby? I bought the fucking tickets already and I'm giving no fucks what you say now because we're leaving tomorrow night!"

He shouts the last part and storms of the bedroom.

I feel myself blow up.

I actually scream with anger.

"Harry Styles!"

"Fucking insane." He mutters, walking through the hallway.

"You're not taking me anywhere! Do you hear me?" I shout.

"I heard you bunch of times," he turns around. "But I'm taking you to Montana. Far away from all this shit!"

My eyes start to water; my hands turn to balls, "Stop treating me like your pet!"

"Oh angel," he gives me a sarcastic laugh, "if I treated you like a pet, you wouldn't be complaning."

"I'm done with you Harry. I said no, and that's final."