chapter thirty two

OPEN THE GIF. NOW.

I wrote this quick, I think I might edit this later. Anyways, keep up with the nice comments and I'll dedicate you a chapter. This one is dedicated to @alexandranghel

---

Never mind, he's back to his old self. Snarky Harry, shove his hand on my chest and pushed me against the car seat.

"Could you stop arguing?" He asks loudly, stopping on a red light. "For god's sake, you shouldn't be surprised when I steal a damn car!"

"You're going to get me in trouble like you did yesterday. You have money, buy your own car!" I say aloud.

He hits his hands against the steering wheel, honking. We both jump. I scowl at him and he rests back on the seat, as if he wanted it to eat him. "You're right." I raise an eyebrow.

"No way, did I just win an argument with Harry Styles?" My tone is sarcastic, but with humor behind it.

He chuckles, starting to drive forward. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He's so beautiful, so lovely looking. Tall, handsome, and he has beautiful pink lips. So captivating, I could stare at him all day.

I lean and press my lips on his cheek before I could even register my actions. He flinches a bit after he feels me, and my heart breaks when he does that. I pull back, my cheeks heating in embarrassment.

"S... sorry." I stammer, my eyes are glued to his face searching for an expression.

"Do that again," I can see the corner of his lips going upward. For a moment I lean, but stop myself. Did I imagine that or he really told me to kiss him?

"Kemyss."

I lean again, and press my lips against the soft skin of his cheek. He traces his finger over my jaw, while looking at the road. I rest my forehead on his temple, "Thank you."

"For letting you kiss me?"

"For never leaving my side." I move back, but still few inches close to his face. He glances at me and back at the road, he continues to do that repeatedly.

"Kiss me, Floella." He licks his lips.

My cheeks heat more. Never ever loved how my full name sounded. And I just loved how he said my name and even more when he asked me to kiss his lips. It gave me a burning sensation down my stomach.

"Wha...?" I say out of breath.

"Just kiss me," he stops the car in the middle of the highway. I gasp and look around. Cars start to honk us and drive past us. People slide down their windows to scream at us. Harry grabs my chin and looks at me, "What? You don't want to kiss me now?"

His face is inches from mine, I could feel his warmth of his face against mine. It's now, I have to kiss him now.

But my mouth stays open in shock.

"You always make the first move," he mumbles, his eyes on my lips. A nervous chuckle that sounded a nervous one, escapes his lips. "And I'm letting you to continue this time."

My hands find themselves on his neck. My thumbs slowly caress his soft skin, and he does the same to my cheeks.

"Kiss me, angel." and after that I couldn't hear the honks or the vulgar voices from outside of the car anymore, the only thing I could hear is Harry's voice. "Angel..."

"Uh." I reply. I close my mouth, and open my eyes wider. I feel embarrassed. I couldn't do it, after trying to kiss him once, right now I feel shy.

"So you're not kissing me." He states, our eyes meeting. He grabs my wrists and slowly takes them off his skin. He grabs the steering wheel and looks out the window.