chapter six

"Do I have to stay here?" I ask after Harry lets go of my now swollen arm.

"Yes." He says with annoyance.

"I mean - if I have to live here." I speak slowly to Harry, eyeing his gun when he takes it out and puts it on the rusty, wooden counter. He turns to me, gives me a harsh look before he sits on the bed.

"Not for you, but you’re part of us so kind of." He runs his fingers through his hair, and lays down, his arms behind his head, "If something happens you are going down with us."

He closes his eyes and I grab the gun. I have to get out of here somehow. It's not that I will kill him, but I can scare him.

He turns his face to look at me, "Let's fuck." He jokes, smiling a bit showing his dimples. He sits up when he notices the gun in my hand. I'm not sure if I should point it in his face or chest.

I bite my bottom lip as my hand starts shaking.

"You won't kill me, Virgin Mary." He smirks; putting his head on his hands as his elbows is on his knees. He is looking at me with amusement. "You don't want to end up in hell, do you?"

"You will end up in it.”

"Yeah I will." He leaned back down in the same position he was, "I have a VIP room in hell."

"I will go now." I tell him as I slowly walk to the door, still pointing at him with the gun. He laughs and I freeze when he jumps and pace towards me. He grabs the gun and grabs my arm.

"I am trying to not hurt you." He growls and he pushes me to sit down on the bed, "Don't test me you don't want to see how animal I can be."

"What am I supposed to do here? I want to go home."

“I need someone to help me sell drugs though,” he stares at me like he’s looking for something I could do.

“I want to leave!”

"Jasper!" Harry shouts.

"What is that?" I point at a stain in the duvet and Harry clears his throat, looking away. "I can't sit here. This is disgusting.”

His face falls to his hands, shaking his head, "You're fucking annoying." He looks up at me again while I start wandering in the room.

"I need to go back. My mother will start worrying about me."

"You're not going anywhere yet!"

"What do you want?”

“You.” He walks towards me, leaning a bit so his face is inches from mine.

"I don't get it." I raise my eyebrow. He groans and turns away.

"Jasper!" He shouts again.

"Could you… could you stop shouting?” I say and his eye twitches.

"I shout all I want if I want to! I told you not to test me!" He shouts even louder, punching the wall making a hole. I hear cracking sounds that comes from his knuckles. I open my eyes wide.

"Flo!" Jasper opens the door and looks at Harry who’s grabbing his bleeding knuckles and then runs towards me. I pull myself back so Jasper could know that I didn’t want him near me.

"Don't touch me." I tell Jasper.

"He's an animal, don't get him mad. Are you okay? Did he touch you?”

My eyes peer at Jasper’s eyes, “I want go back. Take me back, I won’t say a word, but I just can’t be here.” He’s the only who could take me back home though, but as soon as I’m back I will never speak to him, never again.