chapter forty four

F.

Michael is driving into a deserted place. After a day, for what it felt that we were crossing to the other side of the world, we are here. In the middle of the deserted place, with no road, at all... a mansion is located. I look behind me to see out of the window, but the powdered sand has the window covered. The car stops without slowing; my tied body flies, and hits the front seat. Zayn grabs my arms and pulls me back while everyone else were getting out.

The door next to me opens and Luke unties my legs while he meets my teary eyes. My duct tape on my mouth is almost falling off after sucking all the tears that fell there.

"Out." Zayn demands in a low voice. I walk out, my hands are still tied together, and I can't say anything at all. I could only express noises from my throat. I'm exhausted also, I didn't feel the need to talk or move. I don't know what the purpose to keep living is. My life before Harry seems like a blur, my life with him went by too fast, and my life without him, feels empty.

Luke is holding my left arm while Zayn grabs my right one. I pull my numbly legs towards the mansion or to whatever they're leading me to. Jasper is behind me. Michael and Niall are in front of me, as they walk they lift the sand up, and the wind blows it to my face.

When we get to the front porch, Michael tells us to wait while he puts the code so we could get inside. His long finger presses four buttons and there's a beeping sound, signaling the code is correct. He peeks at me over his shoulder, "Ready, love?" I blink away, more thick tears roll down my cheeks and down my neck.

The door opens. Luke and Zayn push me inside, making me fall onto my knees. I turn my face up to see the place. I gasp, my duct tape falling from mouth to the sparkling floor. My eyes widen and Zayn pulls me up.

"Welcome," Niall says with a smirk, "to our drug spot."

My throat is dry. There's men and women everywhere, in the living room, in the kitchen, and I don't know if other's places in this mansion are packed too. I'm dragged closer inside, and they let me spin around, attempting to see more. My lips part when I notice how the women are clothed. Actually, they aren't dressed. They're wearing the same type bra and panties, with bunny ears. It's as if those are their uniforms.

The men are dressed sophisticated. They look rich as they throw money in the air while some of the women are dancing on top of a table.

"That's not all, babe."

They walk me towards a door and Michael opens it, he gestures me to go first. I hesitate and he groans, grabbing my arm, and forcing me to look inside it. I walk down the stairs, the loud music pounding in my ears.

"This is where the magic happens." Zayn whispers, his hands slowly running down my back, causing me to shiver.

"Where show takes over," Michael adds.

The basement reminds me of the drug spot where Harry worked. There's a stage, women dancing on poles, men throwing money. They're sitting at a table, shouting at women, and discussing to each other. A bar in the side of the room full of drinks. I smell the dirty smell of alcohol, smoke, and other chemicals.

"Where you will have your spotlight." Zayn says near my ear. My eyes are widened and I hiccup, my legs give out. I can't take this. Why me? Why did I do? How can I get out of here? I want to go back in time, cherish every moment I had with Harry - doesn't matter if they were bad. I want to wrap my arms around him and tell him I love him so much. I watched him die in front of me and I couldn't hold him. I couldn't. It hurts me.

"Get up," Jasper grunts, pulling me up. I struggle out of his grip. I would not be touched by the one who killed Harry. He lets me go and I almost fall back, but Luke grabs me.