chapter sixty two

Not once have I been this mortified. Harry cries out in agony as he scraps his nails on the wooden floor. His blood is fast when it races in my direction and I touch his blood and stare at my fingers, shaking almost out of breath. I look up at Jasper who's loving the scene he's caused.

"You should've stabbed me instead!" I don't recognize my voice as how broken it sounds. I grab my chest, feeling that my heart will stop sooner than later. "I was the one who stabbed you!"

"But I stabbed him instead, because I knew it would hurt you more. And it did."

I pull myself up with no energy. Seeing the one I love hurt, weakens me.

"Don't." I hear Harry, but I run toward Jasper, but he grabs my neck pulling me up until I can't feel myself touching the floor. He throws me, my back collapsing on the floor hard enough for me to gasp for air. I feel as if every part of my body has been ripped. I roll over to see Harry's pale face.

"Anyone else who wants to fight with me?" Jasper says approaching to Tommy and Felicity while I press my hand on Harry's cheek. He's in pain, so much pain. I can almost feel it.

"I'm so sorry." I say and pull him up with no warning, causing him more pain. I feel his nose on my neck as I grab the knife from his shoulder and pull it out with the strength I didn't know I had. Blood splatters everywhere. Some of it get on my face, igniting my body and my anger turns to fire, burning my heart into ashes.

Harry's scream doesn't leave my head.

"What's going on here, eh?" Jasper pulls my hair and I drop the knife. "Hm?" He bites my neck softly as he presses his chest against my back. "Are you trying to save someone who's already dying?"

"It takes more than a knife to kill me," my angel grabs the knife and stands up, weakly. "Let her go before I lose it with you. I'm not afraid of you, you son of bitch. You've caused so much shit in our lives, you deserve to rot in hell tonight."

Jasper's hands grabs my head from behind, "It takes less than a second to snap her neck, so it's your choice. You drop the knife and kick it toward me or your babydoll dies in front of your eyes."

"Drop it!" Felicity tells Harry.

He tightens his grip, for a second there I thought he was going to kill me. He drops the knife and kicks it toward us.

"Isn't he a good boy, eh princess?" He licks the side of my neck, slowly and stops, bringing his lips to my ear. "I would love to see his face if I touch you right here in front of him. You decide, baby. I kill him or touch you."

"You sick motherfucker." Harry grabs his bleeding shoulder. "You're not going to get away with it."

"Actually, I'm getting it away with it." He says near my ear and I shut my eyes when he pushes all of my hair to my side. "Flo, have you told Harry what I did to you in your bathroom? Tell him where I touched you and how you felt. Tell him you want more."

"Felicity cover your ears." I hear Tommy say and Harry's head falls into his hands.

"Tell him exactly what happened, go on baby. Make him suffer more," he whispers into my ear, "Do you want to know something?"

I don't answer. I swallow.

"He's going to get tired of you like he did with Mo."

"That's not true, you fucking bastard!"

"Wait, didn't he tell you Mo and Harry were a thing?"

"I knew that." I meet Harry's eyes and give him a questioning look. "What's more to tell?"