Chapter 33

Author's Note: 

I posted this because I'll be taking a short break. Don't worry, I'll probably come back next week Wednesday. Don't forget to watch Nobless on Crunchyroll, since that is the legal site, and that way we can help and support the creators.

I am truly sorry that this one is too short.

~~~

Raizel decided to take a rest from the school not because of himself but because of Reina. The princess needs a little bit of rest and if he is to say that this rest is for her, she will definitely refuse it.

Raizel quietly stares at Reina who is sipping her tea while watching the movie being projected on the wall. Frankenstein, on the other hand, glares at the wounds on her body. Since she used her power while fighting Muzaka, her recovery is focused on restoring the life force that she used and that's why her wounds are healing slower than their normal rate but still faster than humans.

"Ugh, can't you just watch the movie? It's uncomfortable to watch when I'm feeling your stares on me." Reina groans, Raizel and Frankenstein immediately diverted their gaze. After a few minutes, Frankenstein felt something on his shoulder.

"Ah..." He looks at the sleeping princess. It is understandable for her to feel like this since she just fought with the previous lord of the werewolves. And because werewolves choose their leader by strength, it is known that Muzaka is the strongest werewolf to ever live. And she just fought him and won. Frankenstein carries her towards their room after bowing to his master. He lays her down gently on their bed and when he stands up straight a loud ringing was heard from his pocket. Frankenstein gritted his teeth and flinches when Reina moves and grumble inaudible noises.

"Who is it?" she asked still half-asleep.

"Just rest, Reina." Frankenstein sighs while answering the call.

"It's the kids..." Reina guessed as she felt four humans outside the house. Frankenstein reluctantly nodded.

"Let's greet them then." Reina smiles then removes the blanket off of her. He had no choice but to let her, there will be nothing that can stop her.

"It's those guys again! These damn humans are always so selfish, only thinking about themselves. They always harm this place one way or another. To come here when the princess is resting..." Rael clenches his jaw while glaring at the screen on the wall.

"Rael Kertia." Raizel called out his name even before Reina can.

"Sir Raizel!"

"You are mistaken about something."

"What?" He furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"No one here thinks that those children visiting us is a bad thing for this household. They are the one of the things that made me realize what life really is. And they helped me realize that the noisy gatherings are a part of life." Rael remained silent, surprised.

"And isn't it fun when they are here?" Reina smiles but Rael's stare travels on her visible wounds. He thinks it's unfair that the three of them are fully healed while she suffers these wounds like humans do.

Reina saw this so she changes her shirt into a comfortable sweater and her shorts into a loose pants to cover her wounds.

All of them settles down in the living room...

"What happened guys? Did you guys go somewhere without telling us these past few days?" Sui asked.

"Did something happen to you?"