Chapter 72

"I think it would be better for us to go on our separate ways instead of going together." Reina suggested.

"That would certainly be faster but I think Boss would like it better if the two of you are together... Miss Reina." Tao scratches the back of his head when Reina frowns.

"His feelings don't matter. We are against the clock here, the faster we destroy the satellites, the better." She firmly stated before walking out of the room.

"Reina wouldn't do anything that will endanger her family," Raizel stated, lessening Tao's worries.

[[Note: I'll be using () for voice calls instead of "" so you guys can tell that they are using their communication devices.]]

Raizel and Reina look up at the sky before sighing, trying to gather their thoughts and energy for the exhausting job ahead of them.

(I'll provide the coordinates that are the nearest to you for faster completion.) Tao explained before giving them the coordinates.

(Please be safe...) Tao pleaded.

(You are starting to grow like Frankenstein.) Raizel shakes his head.

"Don't worry too much, Tao. Have a little faith in us." Reina chuckles while levitating towards her designated coordinates.

(I just hope I was able to do more than just provide you with the satellites' coordinates. If only I could stop them...)

"You can help me by reporting Frankenstein's status!" Reina exclaims enthusiastically.

(Of course, Miss Reina.) Reina can almost see Tao's smile on his face.

"Then..." Reina's wings spread as she travels faster than before and even faster than Raizel. Her goal is to destroy as many satellites as fast she can, this is to prevent Raizel from using more power. He still needs to live the peaceful life he yearns for so much.

(Crombel discovered the satellites... just like we feared.)

"That must mean Frankenstein is still on his way..." Reina murmurs under her breath.

(The satellites are getting in link with an unidentified point. At this rate, all of them will be activated very soon.)

Reina stops before glaring at the beautiful sky on top of her.

(We have to move quickly.) Raizel stated on the line.

The satellite on her sight creaks loudly under her power before exploding.

"Next coordinate, Tao."

(Huh?--Ah! Yes!) Tao looks at his screen with so much surprise. Reina's coordinates are farther than Raizel's yet she seems to arrive faster. He gives her the coordinates while thinking of the possibilities that can happen if she or the unborn child is harmed. Boss will surely kill me before rampaging... Tao thought to himself, flinching.

"Tao, how about Lazark and the others?" Reina asked while flying towards her nest destination.

(They are yet to meet with Boss, Miss Reina. And Boss reported that he just arrived at the hideout.)

(Tao...)

(Ah, yes, Sir Raizel... Your next satellite is at...)

'Frankenstein...' The distance was still too much for a specific thought to be sent through their bond but Reina can feel her husband's worries for her and their child.

"They would probably notice that the satellites are being destroyed..." Reina stated on her communication device before glaring at yet another satellite.