Chapter 57

Reina sighs in contentment before putting her cup down to its saucer. Frankenstein narrows his eyes at her, thinking of the worse reasons for that sigh.

"Raizel, your slave is staring at me rudely." She said before pouting.

"Frankenstein."

"I am a servant, not a slave." He murmurs under his breath making the princess smirk.

"Reina, your classes are important. You cannot waste your time here." 

"But isn't it better to learn from the Noblesse himself?" Reina reasons.

"That is true." Frankenstein nodded his head, agreeing with her making her smile in triumph.

"Master's first lesson for you is how to be quiet under any circumstances." He added before smirking.

Reina opens her mouth to talk back at him but was interrupted by a series of impatient knock on the door.

"Excuse me" Frankenstein slightly bows before leaving with a smug smirk on his face, infuriating Reina further.

Reina exhales before fanning herself, catching Raizel's attention with her blushing cheeks.

"Whoo!" She then smiles at Raizel like nothing happened. The charismatic human really knew how to push her buttons and even the buttons she didn't know existed.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Frankenstein returned with Muzaka who was with an unfamiliar lady behind him.

"Garda, say hi. This is my only friend, Raizel, and the younger noble princess of the nobles, Reina. This is Garda who always looks after me." The werewolf lord smiles at them.

"Greetings." She said before slightly bowing towards the two nobles.

"Garda, this is Frankenstein. He and Raizel are working together." Muzaka gestures Frankenstein with his hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Frankenstein."

"I'm Garda, a warrior of werewolves. Now I know why Muzaka told me to come here too."

Reina tilts her head, 'She calls her lord by his name? What relationship do these two have?'

"It's good for you to meet each other." Muzaka laughs before turning to Frankenstein.

"Like you being by Raizel's side, Garda is also exhausted from looking after me." Muzaka smiles.

"It's not exhausting since Master is different from you..." Frankenstein countered.

"Yes, it's actually the opposite." Reina smirks at him.

"Ah, is that so?" Muzaka laughs at the normal banter of the two.

"Anyway, I couldn't have done anything without Garda by my side." Muzaka looks at the warrior with so much appreciation.

"Y-you're too kind." The warrior blushes while shaking her head.

"Too kind? But it's true. If it weren't for you, I would have already lost my position as Lord long ago."

"N-no way, even without me, you would have led out people splendidly." Garda smiles.

"I actually believe Muzaka. With his attitude, I don't think he can keep his position without your help. I don't even understand why they chose him in the first place." Reina shrugs.

"What..! Reina?!" Garda chuckles at Muzaka's pained face.