Chapter 62

Frankenstein groans before clutching Reina's pillow against his chest. After hundreds of years of living alone, he never thought that he could feel this lonely. The bed felt so huge without Reina by his side.

He sighs while hugging Reina's pillow, trying to get some sleep.

Earlier that day...

"Rai!/Rei!" The kids exclaimed as soon as they saw the two step out of the director's property.

"Why do you have so much stuff with you?" Reina frowns as she saw the bags they are holding.

"We are sleeping here today!" Yuna grins before walking inside the house, following the two with Sui behind her who is smiling at them apologetically. They all drop their bags in the living room carelessly before closing the door behind them.

"We can review for the exam later." Sui suggested making Shinwu groans. They proceed to walk on their way to their school.

"Why do we have to do that at their house? We can do that at school!" He grunts making the girls shake their heads, typical of him.

"I brought all of my gameboards with me." Ikhan grins at Raizel whose eyes instantly twinkle with determination. 

"You guys don't really intend to sleep, do you?" Reina narrows her eyes towards the two who look away at her while whistling.

"What did you expect Reina?" Yuna chuckles.

"Just don't ask Raizel to play with you all night."

"Come on Reina!" Ikhan groans.

"You're acting like you're his mother." 

Reina glares at Shinwu who smiles at her sheepishly.

"K-kidding?"

Her glare shifted towards Raizel.

"You can't be thinking of staying up all night with them, right?" Raizel immediately shakes his head.

"We will be sleeping in Reina's room while the boys will sleep in Regis' room, is that right?" Sui asked. Reina looks at her, not knowing what to say... should I contact Frankenstein? Reina opens her mouth to speak but Seira beats her to it. 

"We'll be sleeping in my room." She said. 

"Oh! Maybe Seira can teach us how to cook!" Yuna suggested.

"That's a good plan!"

Reina looks at Seira gratefully, the Clan Leader nods at her in return. It is really a good thing that the nobles are here even if Reina did thought that it was needless. Their only problem now is the remainder of the Union elders, especially Crombel. But there is a  small chance that they might decide to give up and stay silent for now... it is obviously wishful thinking but she cannot help but hope so.

As usual, Tao, Takio, and M-21 opened the gates for the students while Karias pulls out a bouquet of roses before kneeling in front of a student.

"I heard it was your birthday yesterday." He said while offering her the bouquet. Reina grins at how Karias was able to fit in with the humans easily. It seems like the Clan Leader wasn't under the strict guidance of the nobles when he grew up. Reina narrows her eyes at Karias who confidently brushes his hair, making the students look at him in awe.

She then looks at the rooftop where the Kertias are standing, their blonde hair swaying along with the gentle morning breeze. The two nod at her in acknowledgment in which she grins in return making them look away, not really used to her warm expressions. Like Karias, the princess seems like she was not raised under the nobles... her use of expressions never ceases to take them by surprise.