Chapter 4

Reina opened the huge doors just in time as Raizel removes the seal that binds his power.

"RASKREIA!" Reina shouts at the top of her lungs as she lunges at her sister. No one dares to move as her immense power covered the whole shrine, the power of the Noblesse and the blood of the Lord.

Instinctively, even if they do not recognize her, all of the Clan Leaders fell onto their knees and bow their heads. All of them are confused except for Gejutel who stares at the girl he believed to be sleeping.

"You are-- " The Current Lord had no chance of finishing her sentence as she was attacked by her younger sister with a tight hug.

"What nonsense are you two doing?" Reina angrily asks, gesturing the broken seal on Raizel's fingers and the Ragnarok on Raskreia's hand.

"You are alive?" Raskreia touches the side of Reina's face. The girl smiles at her and nods her head.

"You really are alive?" The Ragnarok disappears and she clutches her sister in her arms trying to comprehend that this is indeed real. She can never deny the power that is flowing out of this girl.

"Sister, stop this please." Since Raskreia always had a soft heart towards her sister, she sighs in defeat and nod at her.

"Sister?" Rozaria asks Ludis that is equally stupefied. They didn't know that the Lord has a sister.

"Why are you here, traitor?" The Lord turns to Raizel while clutching her sister in her arms.

Traitor? Reina is confused. Raizel... a traitor?

"Your father left me something that belongs to you." He lifts his right hand and a swirl of red energy revealed a Ragnarok.

"Is that... Ragnarok?" All of the Clan Leaders are shock, along with their Lord.

"There's a second Ragnarok?" One of the Clan Leaders asks, confused if whatever they are seeing is real and not just an illusion.

"Ragnarok? How... " The Lord is dumbfounded as she grab the Soul Weapon that is floating towards her.

"Why do you have this... Ragnarok?" Raskreia asked with gritted teeth. A moment of silence reign among them until...

"Because the Previous Lord left it to him." Frankenstein said as he bows to the Lord.

"Please forgive my belated respects. Someone told me to wait outside because of her long awaited family reunion." Frankenstein glares at the girl in Raskreia's arms, which in return, the girl stuck her tongue at him causing him to smile.

"Frankenstein..." Raskreia regards him.

"I ask for your understanding of my present discourtesy."

"Frankenstein, quit the useless formalities." Reina said, annoyed at his antics.

"Explain what you meant, the Previous Lord left this to him?"

"Exactly how it sounds. The Ragnarok, my master handed you was left to him by the Previous Lord. It was left at our house... along with your sleeping sister. They were resting at master's temple."

"Do you see this as some kind of a joke?" Kei Ru angrily gritted his teeth and clench his fists.

Frankenstein turns to look at him...

"Joke? Do I look like I'm joking?" He said glaring at the Clan Leader.

"Frankenstein." Reina warns him as Kei remains silent. Frankenstein heaved a deep breath and continues talking.

"Normally, it would obviously seem absurd. But, who said anything about normal? I told you, the Previous Lord dumped it at the house. You all should know what I mean. Or did you not know him well enough?" The Clan Leaders understand what Frankenstein is trying to imply as they remember the actions of the Previous Lord.