Chapter 1

Third Person's point of view

"Who is making all this noise in my house?" a voice echo through the walls of the hall. Gejutel K. Landegre, the Clan Leader of the Landegre family turns his head to the source of the familiar voice.

"You are--!!" the Clan Leader did nothing to hide his shock to see the man standing before him.

"It's been a while, Gejutel K. Landegre." he smirks at the old man standing in his house.

"Frankenstein." recognition oozes in Gejutel's voice as he finally took in the owner of the said house.

Everyone was ordered to wait outside as the two remained standing.

"I'd never thought I'd see you here, Frankenstein." Gejutel said gravely. He narrowed his eyes as the man gave him a dangerous smile.

"I thought I'd see you soon because of those kids. But I didn't expect it to be so soon."

"But why are you here? Are you here with Regis and Seira?" his eyes turned sharper as he assesses the man that just let out a light laugh.

"Oh my, Oh my... You're talking as if I had a reason for being with the children. You're making me look like a bad guy here."

"I'm asking because I know you." Gejutel cleared but the man just laughs his implications off.

"You haven't changed a bit. It's been a while since you disappeared... "

"Sure it's been hundreds of years." Frankenstein smiles realizing how time flies by.

"Are you still... looking?" Gejutel asks silently, seeing that the topic could change the mood. However, the man just smiles and throw a careless answer such as...

"Nope."

Gejutel couldn't help as his eyebrows squirm in annoyance.

"Frankenstein, did you end up abandoning your master?" he asked seriously, anger lacing his voice. Gejutel couldn't wait for any response as he clenches his jaws together and continues talking.

"I acknowledge you when you said that you'd disappeared to find your master but for that I am ashamed."

Before he could add more, Frankenstein abruptly cut him off.

"Hey, I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding here. The reason why I stopped looking for master is because I don't have to anymore."

"What do you mean...?" confusion flooded through his face but all of his questions were answered when the very man that they're talking about shows himself behind his loyal servant.

"It's been a while, Gejutel K. Landegre."

"It sure has been, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel." Gejutel experienced relief and happiness to see the true noblesse in front of him.

The three of them decided to settle down in the living room, Raizel sat on his usual spot as Gejutel sat in front of him while Frankenstein stayed standing beside his master.

"Sir Raizel, where have you been?" Gejutel asks with genuine curiosity.

"I was asleep for a while."

"Then the reason why you disappeared was because you've been asleep for 820 years?" Gejutel asked in disbelief.

Then it is possible for her to wake up too, but how? Gejutel thought for himself.

"That's what Frankenstein says." Raizel interrupted his thoughts.

"It hasn't been long since I met Master again. I was also surprised to hear that." his servant explained.