Chapter 67

"Victor?" Takio narrows his eyes at Karias who is telling them how the wedding went.

"His name is Victor Frankenstein? Like the novel?" Tao thought out loud.

"Then there's a chance that he is the man in the novel! What if it was his past lover who wrote it?!" Tao grins at his newly made rumor.

"Whose past lover?" Karias and the humans felt a cold shiver ran down their whole bodies as they heard Reina's voice behind them.

Days passed on, Tao managed to find some of the attack satellites by hacking satellites owned by many organizations. They also located some of the Union's bases with Lunark's help. Within this time, the Union, including Crombel did not show any sign of movement.

It seems like the Union was shaken to the core at how powerful Reina is, within a split second of dropping their guard down, Tao was able to plant a bug inside their system. However, the bug would only transmit general information, and there's no knowing when will the Union see it and trace it back to him.

"Is there any news?" Reina asked Tao who has been on his seat for days. She places the plate on the side of his desk.

"Thank you, Miss Reina... It seems like the First Elder contacted Crombel, there's a huge possibility that they would be collaborating but since Crombel's operations until now are all in secret, I don't think he would agree." Tao stated, his gaze still stuck on the screen.

"How about the satellites?" She asked, her eyes scanning the screens in front of them trying to understand even just a bit of information, however, the data are too much to be comprehended by her who only has general knowledge about computers.

Frankenstein, along with Seira, Regis, Lazark, Rael, and Karias are trying to pinpoint the specific base where the First Elder and the Third Elder are staying by investigating each and one of them.

The kids have been asking for them but Frankenstein called them and told them that Reina and Raizel are currently in their country. The kids were down, they have no choice but to wait for the return of the two while the questions are stuck in their minds. The classes are still ongoing but only M-21 and Takio are there.

"I still don't know if I got all of them..." Tao groans, obviously frustrated.

"If that is the case... wouldn't it be better if we got rid of the satellites that we already located?" She smiles, trying to cheer him up.

"Well, that's a good idea. It's not like they can just make another one since that would be too expensive and it requires a lot of time and effort." He nodded.

"But, Boss will surely be angry if you use your powers recklessly..."

"Recklessly? It's for the humanity, I wouldn't say it's reckless... a bit stupid, yes, but not reckless." Reina shrugs nonchalantly before looking at his eyes.

"Tell me the nearest attack satellite." She smirks as Tao sweats profusely, fortunately, before he can even open his mouth, his phone interrupted him.

"Where's Frankenstein?" The familiar voice asked as soon as Tao accepted the call.

"Why?" Reina asked Lunark who seems to be troubled.

"Someone is looking for him."

'Frankenstein, you're needed at the werewolf territory.' She relayed through their bond.

'I'll go with you.' Reina added as soon as she felt his confusion.

'Okay, I'm on my way.' He replied.

"I'll need the list, Tao." Reina nudges the human then grabs his phone out of his hand.

"Frankenstein is on his way. I'll be going there, too. Tell me the details." Reina walks out of the room, Tao's phone in her hand.