Fallen

Frankenstein pushes the cart which contains the tea he prepared for his master, who was called by the Lord of the nobles. It was uncertain why, however, the Lord would most likely ask Raizel about him and his life, offering him to be the Lord or just to go out of the mansion.

"Master, you're back." Frankenstein looks at Raizel, confused as the Noblesse seems to be talking to someone. Raizel looks at him before taking a few steps back, revealing a woman sitting on the windowpane. No, not just any woman, if humans were to see her, they would deem her beauty as that of a goddess'. Frankenstein cannot believe how the woman can catch his attention easily. After living in the mansion for quite some time, Frankenstein had seen a lot of beautiful nobles that are an understatement of the word beautiful itself.

"Ha." Frankenstein sucks a breath as he clutches his chest, he felt his heart skipped a few beats before beating erratically. He takes in her whole figure as she looks at him curiously.

Her jet black hair framing perfectly on her face, her pale glowing skin emphasizing her ruby eyes and plump red lips. The moon shining behind her just gave her a luminous glow, making her all the more glowing, all the more ethereal. Her long lashes brush her rosy cheeks as she blinks, her eyes taking Frankenstein all in, causing his heart to beat louder than ever. The thought of her eyes travelling on his body felt electrifying. 

"Reina..." Raizel frowns at her while she looks at him, confused as to why his servant is reacting this way.

"I already toned down my aura since you said he's a human." Reina reasoned innocently. She did interact with a few humans upon her travels with her mother, she already knows how human's instincts work. Even though they do not know about the non-human species, they can still feel the burden of being with one because of the powerful aura around them. And so, her mother taught her how to conceal her aura.

"No, master. I think just..." fell in love, no big deal... Frankenstein thought. He gritted his teeth, 'to an arrogant noble? Really Frankenstein?!'. He thought, scolding himself.

"I was just overwhelmed." He fixes his composure before staring at her who is still looking down at him with so much curiosity.

"I guess, it's understandable since you're a human... I just expected something from you since Raizel made a contract with you..." The woman shrugs her shoulders before going down from the windowpane.

"I believe... this is how humans do their greetings..." Reina jumps from the windowpane and walks towards him before curtsying, surprising both Frankenstein and Raizel.

'How could a noble bow her head in front of a mere human?!' Frankenstein almost lost his balance as she slowly and gracefully stood straight up. Now that she is in front of him, his inhibitions came over him. His mouth ran dry as it seems to seek the succulent lips that are now in between her teeth as she looks away, conscious of his stare.

"Reina..."

"Oh Raizel, you might not know about it... but humans, especially ladies, curtsy to the people they just met. They also wear heavy and suffocating clothing. This dress is so much better." Reina sighs before twirling, the slit on the dress revealing her flawless legs but that is not what caught Frankenstein's attention... it was the big smile on her face. Her innocence is the complete opposite of his everything. Her smile is a very refreshing sight, too far from the frown and serious faces of most nobles wore on this island.

"Frankenstein." Raizel called out to his servant who seems to be having a hard time understanding what is happening.

"Master...?" 

"This is Erga Kenesis di Reina, the younger daughter of the Lord." Raizel introduces the lady who is smiling at him. Frankenstein tried not to frown as the power he felt from her is far from the power that Raskreia exudes. Reina's is stronger and pure, she may be smiling and toning it down but it's so powerful that one might think that it is a noble looking for someone to fight.

'Ha... it seems like I am really attracted to powerful beings...' Frankenstein thought as he looks at the two people with him. He once desired to be under the noblesse's command and now, this woman he so desired to be his lover.

'or I can be hers. Either way is fine for me.' He was pulled away from his thoughts as Reina smiles at him.

"You're Victor Frankenstein, right? I heard so much about you from Father and the Clan Leaders!" She nods at Frankenstein.

"All good things, I hope?" Frankenstein kids but he doubted it. Most of the Clan Leaders expressed their dissatisfaction with him as the Lord allow him to live with his master.

"Father said you were interesting... hmm... Gejutel and Raiga agrees with him so I guess, yes?" Reina doesn't want to talk about the things that the other leaders rant out to her. Him being called dangerous, rude, and many more unpleasant things just tickled her interest more.

"I'll be here for quite sometime since I have to be taught about the ways of a Noblesse... I hope we can get along." She smiles at him but the statement made him frown.

"Huh?"

"Reina is the only daughter of the first Noblesse." Raizel explained. "She is the next in position." 

Frankensein nodded, everything makes total sense as to why her whole being seems like pure power. The daughter of the first Noblesse and the current Lord, she really is the epitome of the word power.

"I shall serve you with my utmost best, my lady." Frankenstein bows at her, making her blush.

"I shall expect it so." Reina grins before laughing at their awkward exchange, her laugh influencing Frankenstein as he too grins at her.

"Raizel, have you travelled outside Lukedonia?" She shifts her attention towards the Noblesse as she starts to excitedly narrates her adventure with her mother.