Author's Note

Greetings to everyone who spend their precious time and decided to read this book of mine!

This is a fanfic about our sadistic human, Frankenstein. Since it is fanfiction, we fangirls are free to imagine ourselves as the protagonist of the story. I, like every other author out there who writes fanfiction, do not own Noblesse and its characters. They are the creation of the ever-talented, Kwangsu Lee and Jeho Son. Let's thank both of them for bringing us this wonderful manhwa.

Now for the information about the book...

I've tried my best to stick to a unique plot. Stories are like humans, we may differ from one another but we have a lot of similarities than we can imagine. There are stories that have the same complications, same problems, etc., but I know to myself that this story, aside from being based on Noblesse, is kinda unique. All characters and places mentioned in the story are, of course, fictional and any resemblance to real places and real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Asking for permission from the author before reproducing will be greatly appreciated.

The book will also focus on Erga Kenesis Di Reina and Frankenstein Lee, so the scenes that I will include from the Noblesse will be all related to them. I am sorry if I have to eliminate the scenes that do not have any connection on either of the two but do keep in mind that those scenes even if I didn't include them still happened in this book.

ALSO, I will use certain translations of their names and their ranks... like for example, I will use Clan Leader instead of Family Leaders... Rayga instead of Ragar... Shinwu instead of Shinwoo... Takeo instead of Takio and many more...

Please remind yourselves that I'm just a mere student, not a professional writer nor a novelist. It will also be greatly appreciated if you could bear with my mistakes, typos, wrong grammar, cliche scenes, and some mature words and scenes that you will see along the way.

If you haven't read the manhwa completely or you're currently watching the anime, I don't recommend reading this just yet. This contains major spoilers of Noblesse. You've been warned.

Thank you to everyone who decided to read this! Please leave a comment! I'll be happy to talk to anyone!

Credits to everyone who owns the pictures that I'll be putting up here!

Enjoy!