Chapter 48

"I wonder if Shinwu and Ikhan got the right stuff." Yuna frowns.

"We should have gone with them to get the ingredients." Sui agrees. Reina slightly tilt her head to the side while sipping on the banana milk that she bought at a store they passed by.

"I don't think you guys need to worry..." She said with the straw in between her lips.

"Well, we did write down what they needed to buy." Yuna clicks her tongue before shrugging her shoulders.

"That is true, but isn't it strange that the two of them volunteered to go grocery shopping and I don't like how they rushed off right after class." Sui frowns.

"Why?"

"It's Shinwu, he can take care of himself." Reina said while waving her hand.

"Isn't it suspicious?"

"Well, he has Ikhan with him. I don't think Ikhan will let Shinwu push him into trouble." Reina tries to ease their worry faces off.

"No, Reina. Sometimes Ikhan is the troublesome one between the two of them. You know the guy... he is addicted to computer games than Shinwu is."

"Is that so?" Reina throws the empty plastic bottle on a trash can.

"What do you think then, Sui?"

"I think they run off somewhere..."

"If that is the case then is it possible that they are playing computer games? In a pc room?" The three girls became silent for a few good minutes, they stopped walking too. They all came to a realization that maybe is the case.

"What should we do now?" Yuna scratches the side of her head while smiling sheepishly.

"Let's just wait at the house."

They are all piled up on the sofa while a movie is playing on the huge tv screen. Reina is covered by a thick blanket while snuggling a pillow from her room. The other girls let her rest while they wait for Ikhan and Shinwu to come with the ingredients that they bought. Raizel is quietly sipping the tea that Seira prepared for him. Tao and the others are still in the school, as a part of the security team, it is only appropriate for them to close the gates of the school and check for any anomaly. And because of the temporary closure of the school, Frankenstein is left with a ton of paperwork.

"It's late, where are they?" Sui looks at the clock on the wall before frowning.

"It seems like they did immerse themselves..."

"If that is the case, then we will have to settle for the ingredients here." Seira gracefully stands up and walks towards the kitchen to prepare for their dinner.

Yuna and Sui stand up and insist on helping her, of course, Seira turns down their offer but they still insist on doing so. The Clan Leader had no choice but to accept their offer, further discussion would only result in noise that would probably wake the sleeping Noblesse up.

"It's time to go home!" Tao exclaims while punching the air with his fist. Karias smiles at him and nods, after walking around the school for the whole day, his limbs are extremely tired since Clan Leaders normally stand on the throne room and sometimes train. But Karias' training consists of him hitting a target miles of distance away from him.

"Let's go, I'm starving." Frankenstein sighs from behind him, startling Tao and Karias. The tired lines below his eyes are very visible from overworking.

"Boss, shall we walk, or do we need to run?" Karias asked Frankenstein.

"It depends on you guys but Takio it's your turn doing the patrol now, isn't it?" Takio confirmed it with a nod.