Unexpectedly found

A story untold

Gradeus grunts as he knocks gracefully on the door of the Noblesse, dissatisfied at the thought that he would have to see the annoying human before he can see the great Noblesse. He frowns since there was nothing but silence that answered him.

"Huh?" He knocks again louder this time.

"Just please wait for a second!" A feminine voice shouted from the other side of the closed door.

He was taken aback by this fact.

'Did I misheard it or...?' he asked himself but his thoughts were immediately cut off as the heavy door creaks open revealing a frail girl as she struggles to pull the door wider.

"Ha!" She gasps triumphally, finally looking at the man in front of her. White luscious hair, ruby eyes, pale skin, and the signature outfit of a Clan Leader. She can only read about him in the books that she found in the mansion and yet here he is, standing in from of her.

"Y-you!" she gasps again as she looks up at him, in surprise she unintentionally took a few steps back. Gradeus instinctively pulls her away from the door, preventing the doorknob from stabbing her back. He took the time to look at her from head to toe, making the human blush in his arms. Her fiery red hair falls short on her bony shoulders while her face is framed with thick-rimmed glasses to support the equally thick lenses. His eyes fall on her thin pale lips and down to her hands and thin pale fingers.

With her body frame, it looks like she will faint if anything happens. He thought nodding to himself, justifying the thought of him having sympathy with the human.

Gradeus, compared to other Clan Leaders, has a bit of small stature yet the human in front of him is smaller than him. There is no doubt that this human is a kid.

"What did I expect of a human child." Gradeus rolls his eyes, annoyed at her who is still stuck staring at him.

"Who are you?" He asked impatiently.

"And what are you doing here? How dare you humans--" His anger rose at the realization of another human in the presence of the great noblesse.

"I'm--" She gasps before stuttering, trying to gather herself together but was interrupted by the Noblesse.

"Gradeus." The Clan Leader fixes his composure as Raizel called out to him, sounding as if reprimanding him.

"Sir Raizel" Gradeus slightly bow at him before smiling, trying to ignore the human between them.

"I am here to visit you." Raizel turns his back which is normally a sign for people to follow him which Gradeus did.

The girl struggles to close the heavy door, grunting as the door creaks slowly.

"Ugh." The Clan Leader groans before pushing the door shut with his mere fingers, surprising her.

"May I ask why is there another human in your mansion?" Gradeus asks as soon as he caught up with the Noblesse.

"Miya is Frankenstein's friend." Raizel explains.

"Why is she here?" The Clan Leader asks without giving a care whether she can or cannot hear them.

"Miya and I are currently searching for a way to get rid of Dark Spear." Frankenstein interjected after pouring tea into Raizel's cup.