Chapter 30

Reina yawns and stretches her limbs while walking on the hallway with Frankenstein beside her. On her mid-yawn, Frankenstein puts his large hand to cover her mouth and gestures her to be quiet. The Princess glares at him and pinches his side but he simply ignores her and gestures the living room where Raizel is sitting and Rael is standing beside him.

"I am sorry to interrupt but... could you spare me some time?" Reina's eyebrow raises a little after hearing Rael's voice.

'What is this about?' she thought.

"Well... It's just that... I'd like your advice concerning Seira." Raizel closes the book he is reading so Rael continues to talk.

"I have liked Seira for a long time but she won't accept my feelings towards her. She hasn't paid any attention to me for a very long time. But I didn't care. I always believed she would one day accept my heart. However, recently, she has started to show affection to a particular human. A side... she has never shown to me. Of course, it is ordinary for a Loyard to go out of her way to care for a human." Rael gritted his teeth.

Reina frowns, it is absolutely jealousy that he is feeling... Reina felt his genuine affection towards Seira and it hurts her that the Clan Leader hasn't paid him any attention. Reina can't blame her since the pureblood seems to have a problem of showing his true intentions.

"However, I've been confused after seeing such action. I don't know what to do from here. Sir Raizel, what should I do?" The three of them greatly anticipate Raizel's answer which took him a few minutes to deliver.

"How about talking to Seira about this? It seems like a good idea to make a decision after that." Rael perks up then smiles.

"Thank you for your wise advice!" He bows then turns to leave.

"I bet Raizel said that because he, himself does not know what to advice... "

"I am positive about that." Frankenstein agrees while nodding his head.

"Anyway, where are Seira and Regis?" 

Reina and Frankenstein continue their walk towards the kitchen to have their breakfast.

"Miss Seira mentioned about going to KSA to announce that Lukedonia will offer them their help." Frankenstein scans the fridge, thinking of what to eat.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"You'll cook?"

"Of course I will. Who else?" Frankenstein smirks at her, daring her to take the initiative to cook.

"Ahh... then pancakes for me." She smiles at him brightly.

Frankenstein started to prepare the things that he will be needing for later.

"Frankenstein?" Reina sweetly calls him

"Hm?"

"Won't you wear that cute pink apron that Takeo, M-21, and Lazark wore?" Frankenstein glares at the grinning princess.

"What? I was just asking." She innocently shrugs.

After a few moments of silence, Reina finally got bored while Frankenstein is cooking so her eyes roam the whole room then they lit up after noticing the silent man who is peacefully reading his book.

"Raizel!" He sighs then looks at the smiling princess who is gesturing him to come towards her.

'What does she want now?' Frankenstein narrows his eyes to the still waving Reina

"Frankenstein is cooking breakfast for us!" She grins and gestures to Frankenstein who is twitching in annoyance.

"Frankenstein, where is Raizel's plate?"