Chapter 28

Author's Note:

Since I miss their alone time together...

~~~

Reina groans and stretches her numb limbs when a sleepy yawn involuntarily came out from her mouth. She relishes the feeling of Frankenstein's warmth and comfort that isn't hard to notice because of his figure that almost drowns her whole body. She doesn't even need a blanket anymore, Frankenstein is much more comfortable than that.

"Reina, Master wants to visit the kids today." Her blanket murmurs in her neck which made her giggle. She snuggles closer into him, ignoring him.

"Reina." the blanket groans while trying to put a little distance between them. Reina sighs in annoyance and turns to hug him.

"You can't talk. You're just a blanket." she said while burying her face to her supposedly blanket.

"A blanket?" Frankenstein frowns, looking at her sleepy grinning face.

"Oh, it's you." She giggles while kissing his lips. Frankenstein looks at her lovingly, he missed her, and even after busying himself with training, she could never leave his mind.

"Yes, it's me. Now get up." Reina whines and hugs him tighter, trying to make herself heavy enough for him to let her stay. But to no vail, Frankenstein is able to sit up.

Reina growls and pounces on him making him fall back on the bed, her legs on either side of him.

"You look so vulnerable here if only your enemies can see you now..." Reina mutters, completely awake now. She gently trails her fingers on his flawless skin then her eyes look at his sprawled out blonde hair. Her every touch sent burning pleasure on his skin that ignites something deep from him.

"She must have thought what it is like to be loved by you..." She then murmurs while looking at his slightly parted lips.

"Who?" He frowns at her, his hands grip her hips. Reina ignores his question and continues to caress his massive form beneath her.

"Are you as fierce of a lover like how you are a fierce fighter... Or a complete opposite... a lovingly passionate man?" Reina tilts her head, feigning confusion. The temperature of the room somewhat increased as well as his body beneath her, and the thin silk that she is wearing did nothing to tamper the heat.

"Reina..." Frankenstein narrows his eyes.

"... you shouldn't start something if you do not have the intention of finishing it."

Reina smirks at him. She leans in closer to him, pushing herself against him making him moan in pleasure. His fingers will surely leave a red patch on her hips with how tight they are gripping her. But Reina pays them no mind, she only has one thing on her mind right now...

She kisses him like there's no tomorrow and Frankenstein gladly returns the favor with much more fervor. Reina's hands grip his locks of hair, pushing him into her. Frankenstein's grip her silk nightwear, tearing it.

"Frankenstein." She glares at him, then the torn nightwear flutters off of her body, exposing her whole to him. His mouth traveled down her neck, careful not to leave any marks on visible areas when she's on her uniform.

Reina involuntarily moans as Frankenstein blows a breath of hot air on her wet skin, her hands roaming the broadness of his back, her legs clenching around him.

"W-what... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Both of them are startled by a scream outside the room.

"I'll kill him." Frankenstein growls in anger after concluding that the voice is Rael's. The vibration sends delicious shivers all throughout her body.