Chapter 55

Reina paralyzes the Titan along with Ignes before creating a blood field around them. The air around them swirls violently due to the excessive aura Reina is releasing. The Titan growls while trying to release himself from under Reina's clutch. The Noblesse pants as she pours all that she got into the blood field. Even with the blood demons on her back, she is still struggling to remain her hold of the Titan and Ignes. Blood started to pour out of her mouth however, it did not stop her.

"Reina!" Frankenstein tried to get her attention. The two know that this extensive fight may result in permanent damage to her, especially now that her soul is not complete. Frankenstein gritted his teeth as he tries to close the distance between them but the waves of her power are successfully pushing him back, away from the blood field.

The princess tightened her fists while focusing on making the blood field stronger. The titan releases a powerful laser beam that disturbs Reina's focus... she noticed the attack a second too late.

"No..." Frankenstein trembles while watching how the blood field dissipates.

'This is my chance...' Ignes swiftly ran away from the fight after recovering a little.

The smoke and debris cleared away and there still stood Reina, wounded and exhausted.

The titan screeches loudly at her, warning her of the incoming attack. The beast flies high in the sky before releasing another powerful laser beam. Reina shakes her head before outstretching both of her arms. The blood around her rose before forming a phoenix that rushes towards the sky where the titan is. The impact of the beam and the phoenix results in a blinding light that almost looked like the sun. The light covered a great amount of land that gains the attention of almost all species on the island.

Reina releases a sigh of release as the light cleared. The titan is nowhere to be found, the phoenix successfully devoured the beast.

The Noblesse cannot stop herself from falling due to the lack of energy in her body. She let her body almost lifelessly fall, fortunately, Raskreia was able to catch her in time.

"I was too late..." The Lord whispers under her breath, her face was etched with worry for her little sister.

"No... you're just in time..." Reina smirks before finally losing consciousness.

"Leaving?" Ignes freeze on her tracks after hearing the familiar voice.

"You must be very busy." Frankenstein grumbles under his breath.

"Frankenstein..."

"But the thing is I have no intention of just letting you go." He flashes her his sinister grin that almost shook her very core.

'No... what is this...' Ignes looks at her trembling hand.

'He's just a human... why am I... why is this happening to me...'

"Excellent. So this is how things will end." Frankenstein mused with the usual sinister grin on his lips.

"Now, shall we end this?" He smirks, casually playing with his spear while walking towards her.

"W-wait!" Ignes tries to stop him, thinking of ways to escape her pathetic situation.

"I-I have a proposal to make to you!" She shouted with a smirk on her trembling lips.

"What nonsense is this all of a sudden?" Frankenstein asked, unamused with her antics.

"If you just let me go, I'll give you the data that I have."

He narrows his eyes at her, "Data?"

"That's right! The data that I obtained from countless experiments conducted over centuries and without any restrictions. I don't know about the past, but what about now?!" She exclaims.