182. Article

Ian and Nina Somerhalder Are Expecting Third Child: 'Let the world brace itself for another me! Baby number 3 coming in 2021'

Nina and Ian Somerhalder's new baby will join 2 year-old daughter Blaire Skye and 10-month-old son Arrow Alexander

Nina and Ian Somerhalder are expanding their family again!

The Vampire Diaries married couple — who are already parents to 2 year-old daughter Blaire Skye and 11-month-old son Arrow Alexander — have another baby on the way, they revealed Monday on Instagram.

"Let the world brace itself for another me! Baby number 3 coming in 2021" Ian, 44, captioned a photo of Nina with her baby bump on full display while Nina captioned hers with "Knowing that my body is creating a little human, that will be half me and half of the person I love is the most exciting thing I think I will always love experiencing. Nothing truly compares."

Nina went on to explain that she hadn't been on social media "much the past couple of months" because she was "dealing with terrible nausea and fatigue, on top of taking care of two kiddos during a pandemic

Nina went on to explain that she hadn't been on social media "much the past couple of months" because she was "dealing with terrible nausea and fatigue, on top of taking care of two kiddos during a pandemic."

"Although this time has its uncertainties, we are so thankful and excited for this baby," she added. "I truly believe babies being born during this time are here for a special reason, to be light workers. We are beyond happy to love another baby, to give Blaire and Arrow another sibling and to have our children be so close!' #partyof5 #babynumber3."

Ian, 41, later regrammed his wife's post on his Instagram Stories, writing, "Let the fun begin"

We couldn't be happier for the couple and wish them nothing but the absolute best as they grow their family! Congratulations once again Nina and Ian Somerhalder.