15. Article

BREAKING NEWS

NINA DOBREV IS HOME

The road recovery has begun for Nina Dobrev.

The CW The Vampire Diaries star took to Instagram this weekend to thank her supporters for the love and prayers she has received following the horrific crash involving her and another car on October 12th. Nina who was in a coma has woken and her former co-stars from likes of Kat Graham, Candice Kings, Paul Wesley and Michael Malarkey have each taken to Instagram and twitter to share the news that the actress had woken up just a few days ago.

Ian and Nina had taken to their own social media accounts to share the news and to thank their supporters for the love and support they had been sending their way throughout the ordeal. But good news everyone, The Vampire Diaries star is feeling well enough to head home as she was seen leaving Northern Medical Center a few hours ago with Ian Somerhalder.

Reports had started flooding in after Candice and Kat both co-stars and friends of the couple had posted about Nina being discharged from the hospital emerged on social media last night and though those report had gone unconfirmed have now become true.

Just a mere hours ago the former co-stars were seen arriving at Nina's LA house. Ian was even heard asking the paparazzi to not take potties of the actress out of respect and to leave them alone.

Both stars were described as wearing hats and glasses though in Nina's case it was more than likely to shield her bruised eye. She's been very vocal in her concern for her fans worrying too much.

The former co-stars had stepped into a local cafe to grab some drinks before going to Nina's house. Witnesses claimed that as they were walking, Ian and Nina were ambushed by paparazzi all asking about how she was doing and being very disrespectful and not giving the starlet space to breath. Ian, told by witness, was angry and nearly got into a fight with one of the paps claiming 'why can't you just leave us the hell alone? She's gotten out of the hospital and having you all constantly on her case is very stressful for her recuperation. Have some respect and give us some space.'

This type of outburst from the 37 year old actor is very out of character but we can't really blame him as he and those close to Nina were very close to losing her so it's understandable for his reaction towards the paparazzi.

The couple, once away from the paparazzi, were seen laughing and talking as they climbed Ian's car. A witness saw the two hugging and one even thought they heard Nina calming Ian down as he was still agitated but saw him hugging her back before pulling back and opening the passenger's door to let Nina slide in before walking around the hood,to get in the driver's side and climbing in driving away.

Now that we all know that Nina is safe and well, we can all rest easy. From today's display it looks like Ian, and her loved ones, are taking good care of her. Let's only hope that Nina makes a quick recovery and that see her back to her old self once against