64. Instagram

❤️ liked by nina,nikkireed, and 2,373,902 others

iansomerhalder: The biggest reward of my day is seeing the smile on your face when you see me. Not only is that the biggest accomplishment of my day, but is also the most important thing, because it shows you love me, and I love you too . You are so beautiful and adorable. I can not forget how smart you are, how cute you look when you scrunch your nose as you think or when you dislike a certain things and how great of a personality you have. Oh! One more thing, you have an amazing sense of humor. But that's not why I'm writing this. I want the world and everyone to see just how unbelievably proud I am of you and how lucky I am to see you grow both on and off screen. Your strength and determination is nothing short of admirable. You chose to shine and never give up despite all the darkness and storms that engulfed your life. You are the reason the word "phenomenal" exists. You have worked tirelessly every day and that's what I love about you. You're dedication to make others happy and loved is one of the many traits that I admire from you and seeing you shine last light at the Flatliners premiere made me love you that much more.

Love, Your forever fan

Ps Go watch @flatlinersmovie now it's incredible and will keep you on edge the whole time go job everyone
👤 @nina

*comments disabled*