81. Email

To: Nina Somerhalder
From: Camille Roberts
Subject: Press Leake
Date: May 4, 2018 3:45 pm

—————-

Hi, Neens

How does it feel being back in LA after your adventurous honeymoon? I hope you, hubby and future baby Somerhalder are all doing well.

Unfortunately this mail isn't about any new job offers for you or Ian. But instead, it's due to you and Ian being photographed by a member of the public at baby center over the weekend buying parenting books as well as baby furniture and they've sold it to the media.

The Daily Mail are planning to take them to the press tomorrow morning while E! News is planning on screening them tonight.

We've got three options, we either stay silent on the matter, don't comment or you come clean. I know that you and Ian both wanted to hold onto this for as long as possible so it's entirely up to the two of you what you want to do in regards of this.

But in my opinion I think that it would be best if you both come clean in regards of the pregnancy so that the media intrusion wont increase too much.

Let me know what you both agreed to do and we'll do it. You know that I'll support you on whatever you both decide to do in regards on the baby announcement.

If you have any questions or worries don't hesitate to contact me whether it be email or call I'll always be ready to help.

Love you

Cammie x