9. Article

Stars come out for Nina Dobrev

Today marks three weeks since former The Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev was involved in a serious car accident in Vancouver where she's currently filming her latest project xXx: Return Of Xander Cage which she co- stars with Fast and Furious actor Vin Diesel and Orange Is The New Black model and actress Ruby Rose. It's rumored that she had been airlifted to UCLA from Vancouver for medical treatment.

Reports came through thick and fast in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy, but it was close friend and fellow co-star Kat Graham (Bonnie Bennett), who confirmed via Instagram the news we'd all been hoping were untrue.

Even though The Vampire Diaries starlet's details were vague, she did state that Dobrev was in critical condition and fighting for her life.

Ever since the post, the hashtag #PrayForNina has been trending worldwide on social media, people from every corner of the world voicing their support and best wishes for the ailing starlet and her loved ones.

Aside from the odd rumors there had been no information regarding the exact nature of Dobrev's injuries. The only proof being the numerous visits to the ward from the likes of Candice King and husband Joe King and her family and friends.

The ICU (Intensive Care Unit) in all hospitals cater to patients who are suffering from life threatening injuries. This could vary from organ issues, breathing problems and serious head trauma. If Nina is dealing with one, or all, of these conditions then she's gravely ill.

Ian and estranged wife Nikki Reed, who have been at Nina's bedside since the moment they were notified of the accident were photographed just this morning walking out of his apartment.

(See picture below)

With his face hidden from view of the paparazzi with a hat and glasses, it looks like our favorite Vampire is truly hurting for his former co-star and ex-girlfriend

With his face hidden from view of the paparazzi with a hat and glasses, it looks like our favorite Vampire is truly hurting for his former co-star and ex-girlfriend. The usually very smiling and welcoming to the press, the pictures from this morning are a stark contrast further proving that Nina is in a very serious state.

On social media with the hashtag #PrayForNina, Stars from all sectors of the show biz have been posting their own comments and or pictures of the ailing actress.