CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN...NEW YET FAMILIAR

But what if he never loves me back?

          EVERYONE knew already that the world we live in was so ironic. We keep clinging and giving love to someone who doesn't care and ignores the one who loves us the most. We are all fully aware of that logic but we ignore the pain of truth. The truth that sometimes faces us is the real meaning of crazy. Maybe because our heart was too tired to choose.  So we prayed that the person we have now must be ours forever.

We are all tired.

If you did so... you are not alone.

                       * * * * * * *
LAY

        My mind was still clouded by different kinds of thoughts. Flashback keeps rolling inside my head and I can't fight it away. Her face keeps showing and her smile melts me away.

The way she treats me, the way she calls me by name. It was like I am in heaven with her. But sadly I have to keep waiting for her. If she's all mine, things didn't go rough.

" Mr.hoodie?" a low voice I hear behind.

" Oh. How do you feel?"

" Better".

" Do you feel okay now? Or you are feeling a bit dizzy?"

" I'm fine. It's just my body felt so tired. It's just because I keep lying down on my bed for how many days".
I look at her for a moment and an idea popped up in my mind.

" Well, fix yourself we have somewhere to go".

"What? Where? Wait, where are they?"

"We..well um..they say they need some vacation"

" What kind of vacation?"

" I don't know. They will be back"

" When?"

" Soon"

I can't tell her about what happened to the ghosts. I don't have any idea either where they are but I know it's all are doing.

"Where are we going?"

" Just be ready"

She went back inside her room to change her clothes.

      AFTER the day of the judgment, I never see any of them. Frubo, Amarzoe, or the three ghosts in this house. I don't have an idea where they are.

Although I was expelled at least I did my plan. To expelled also those people who act to be innocent. They have great power over us but some of them are evil.

But, reality hits me back to the present when I saw her brows meet. I have a deal with Frubo, to stay away from her. This will be the last day with her, after this day, I'll never show myself to her, Not Anymore.

I saw her staring at me with a confused expression and I realized that I was just staring at her for an old period.

" Are you ready?" and I offered her my arms.

She clung to my arms while we woke out of her house.

       I never received my powers back as Frubo promised to me. He never let our community be down just for a single enemy. But they say there was a prophecy to help me. I need to get that and change it by myself.

We are just walking on the road and I'm not looking at her. My head wanted to look in her direction but I never.

" Mr.hoodie, where are we going?"